Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- Droneworx is expanding, and soon will be offering aerial drone photography and video nationwide
- This #homeforsale in @Anoka has just about everything!
- Mortgage and Rental Assistance Available for Ida Victims in New Jersey
- TruAmerica Multifamily Expands Boston Holdings with Acquisitions in Stoughton and Andover
- PulteGroup opens for sales at new North Jacksonville community, Timber Cove
- Flamingo Costa Rica Realtors Evoke Realty Launch New Website
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
In her 25 years in the commercial real estate industry, Gelsheimer has served in various roles, including investment sales and leasing, and working for institutional landlords and a corporate user. Her expertise in lease and sale negotiation, cash flow analysis, dispositions, and activity-based workplace design, along with her deep experience in developing strong relationships with landlords, tenants, brokers and construction project managers, provides additional value for Colliers' clients.
"When it comes to office leasing expertise, Ginger has sat in all the various seats at the table during the course of her career and has a deep understanding of how all the pieces work together," said Danny Rice, Executive Managing Director & Market Leader for Colliers Tampa Bay, Central & Southwest Florida. "We're excited she's joining our brokerage team – we know she'll be a highly effective and strategic partner for our clients."
More on eTradeWire News
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
Prior to joining Colliers, Gelsheimer was Manager, Corporate Real Estate for Amgen, Inc., where she managed a 1-million-square-foot real estate portfolio of properties located in 13 countries. Prior to that role, she served as Operations Administrator for Cousins Properties. She also spent 11 years at CBRE in Tampa, including seven as Vice President, Investment Sales, leading the private client group investment team for the firm's office and industrial sales.
Gelsheimer is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and holds the organization's Commercial Real Estate and Facilities Management Certification. She earned a bachelor's degree in Marketing from Missouri State University.
"Colliers' recent growth both locally and nationally, along with their integrated platform, presented me with a great opportunity to join the firm," Gelsheimer said. "It's an exciting time to work in the fast-growing Tampa Bay area's office market, and this new role is a fantastic opportunity for the next step in my commercial real estate career."
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
- Your Child's Back-to-School Dental Visit
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Helps You with Your Experiential Marketing
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Signs Your Website Needs An Upgrade
- Guinea Court Dental Surgery – create a new affordable smile with dentistry in Basingstoke
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- Cobalt Digital's 9904-UDX-4K Provided the Perfect Solution for M6's UHD HLG to UHD SDR Conversion
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program