Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2417
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 229
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 218
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 191
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 186
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 167
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 165
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 165
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 163
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 148
Similar on eTradeWire
- The WIN DAILY® Show Expands to Two Nights on Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio
- Advisory: Albany Patroons To Introduce This Season Details, Community Partnerships and Player Roster
- Subsneeded Signs Up Hockey Adult Free Agent Defender in the Whitefish, Montana Region
- Marine Gear Enhances Sailing Gloves Listing on Amazon
- National Lacrosse League announces the launch of the Ottawa Black Bears franchise
- Strat-O-Matic Opening Day At Glen Head, N.Y. Headquarters A Big Hit For Fans
- Sensei Nicklaus Suino Shares the History of the Extraordinary Professor Kano
- Mend Colorado Publishes Comprehensive Guide on Physical Therapy Treatment for Lower Back Pain
- Treating Rock Climbing Injuries: Mend's Guide Offers Solutions Through Targeted Physical Therapy
- 6 ft Bearded Player Injures 3 Girl Athletes, Again
Colin Garrett's exceptional performance in the 2023 BMW M Sports Trophy Season secured his place among the elite BMW Championship drivers. As a TC America series champion, Garrett's achievements on the track were celebrated at the Night of Trophies, where anticipation filled the air for the announcement of the top BMW driver of the year.
Garrett expressed his gratitude, stating, "Being part of this event is a tremendous honor. It's a celebration of the best in the world, and I'm grateful to represent my teammates at Rooster Hall Racing and 11/11 Veteran Project on this amazing stage."
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **M Models & Talent Agency Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Industry Giants**
Adding to his racing achievements, Colin Garrett is not only a champion on the racetrack but also a champion for causes close to his heart. Through his 11/11 Veteran Project, Garrett promotes access to resources that help military families live happier and healthier lives.
Garrett's commitment to veterans, military families, and individuals with disabilities is evident in his groundbreaking partnerships and initiatives. He became the first racer to champion causes for veterans, forging alliances with forward-thinking companies dedicated to supporting these vital causes. His dedication goes beyond the racetrack, as seen in his support for micro-businesses, fundraising for families of veterans, and showcasing the first-ever Braille paint scheme.
His most recent recognition as BMW's 12th best driver in the world further solidifies Colin Garrett's status not only as a skilled driver but as a compassionate advocate for important social issues. The Night of Trophies was not just a celebration of racing excellence but also an acknowledgment of Garrett's unwavering commitment to making a positive impact beyond the track. For more information on Colin Garrett and his advocacy work, please visit colingarrettracing.com and 1111veteranproject.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- LaPierre and Trump Verdicts; Cloud Over NY Businesses?
- Woodlands Development Group and Taylor Hospitality Announce the Opening of the Historic Tygart Hotel
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Kids Free Fishing Event May 18th 2024 Rochester MN
About Colin Garrett Racing
At just 23 years old, professional race car driver Colin Garrett has dedicated his racing career to championing causes of significance to veterans, military families, and individuals with disabilities. His racing endeavors include competing in NASCAR's Xfinity and Truck Series, SRO TC America, and Pirelli GT4 America.
About 11/11 Veteran Project
Founded by professional race car driver Colin Garrett, the 11/11 Veteran Project aims to facilitate access to resources that enhance the lives of veterans and military families. As a for-purpose for-profit organization, 11/11 utilizes its national platform and extensive network to help businesses achieve strategic objectives while advocating for organizations that support the military community.
- Yeast Lysis Buffer Kit Plus Zymolyase
- Love & Legacy: Give an Enduring Gift
- Daughter Commemorates Her Father's WWII Service Through the Letters He Wrote Home
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt BL Family Practice, P.A. Med First Primary Urgent Care
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- The Accountability Accountant ™Folasade partners with the GWUL Center for Financial Inclusion
- AI and Search Engine Optimization Expert Chris Raulf to Co-Present Webinar on the Biggest SEO Evolution in 20 Years, Hosted by Storyblok
- Orange County Office Building Demolished to Make Way for 163,000-SF Logistics Facility
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction in New Orleans, March 8-9, is packed with 631 premier lots
- Applied Genie Releases Daisuki Manga
- Former FBI Director & Bestselling Author James Comey Comes to Frederick Speaker Series
- The Young Dubliners Set to Rock the Weinberg Center Stage
- Sanger Public Library Honored with 2023 Achievement of Library Excellence Award
- The Transformative Shift from "Why is this happening to me?" to "What can I learn from this?
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- MandePAC Endorses City Of Mandeville Candidates
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Never iron again thanks to new handheld steamer designed by experts, inspired by fashion