Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 362
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 247
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 235
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 219
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 194
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 170
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 161
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 103
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Pivoting with Purpose: Melisa Meral's New Book Launches October 6th 2020!
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- What to Wear: Meet Your Idol Lil Miquela in Bar-- Jurllyshe
This lead Colette on a path of finding out what her real purpose in life was, and this is what inspired the course.
The new Repurpose your Skills Course is for Men and Women who want to define their purpose and get rid of limitations stopping them from achieving their Goals in life. It is an online coaching course, which you can do over 6 weeks, or whenever you want to as the modules are not restricted in anyway. There are worksheets, and videos and audios for you to follow to get the most out of the course. It is hosted on an award winning platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- Intoxicating Wellness – A Mother And Daughter's Journey To Wellness And Sustainable Travel
- The Village Is Growing In Huntsville Alabama
- Astoria Knights FC Announces Partnership Agreement with ULTRAIN Soccer Training Platform
- #LightUpMBC Shines a Light on Metastatic Breast Cancer With Over 115 Landmarks Illuminated
- Peter Garneau Explains the Ins & Outs of Recruiting in the Fast-Paced Retail Industry
In an interview with Colette, she said "I had learnt so much on my journey after my separation from my husband, being a single parent, single bill paying household. I left home from an early age just fell into the trap of being girlfriend, wife, mother. Not really knowing who was the really me, Colette. Until then I never considered the need to find out about my purpose in life'.
Colette worked through a Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Diploma and Life Coaching Diploma as she really wanted to understand her clients better, and to have the tools to really help them achieve their goals in life. She has used some elements of these skills in her online coaching course.
Here is some encouraging feedback from some students.
'On my first step of the course, I had a big breakthrough, this affected me emotionally, I had never had that type of reaction before from a course. I have used coaches before. This is only the beginning, and I am looking forward to achieving my outcomes with Colette.' Cheryl S.
More on eTradeWire News
- Design 446 receives 14 awards at the 33rd Annual Sales and Marketing Awards Gala
- Affinity Chemical LLC Announces Its Expansion with the Construction of Two New Specialty Chemical Facilities
- New Art Show Opens In Marfa- October 2020
- Equipment Source, Inc. Preparing to Support Telecommunications This Winter
- TRENIQUES Welcomes Orange Dream
'I loved the breakthroughs and exercies that helped to lead to them. I didn't think I would have time to complete the modules but it was so interesting I found it easy to do, once I made time to do it for myself.' Marsha B.
If you would like to try the Repurpose Your Lifeskills Online Coaching course you can find more informaiton and book online here https://souldiva.net/new-online-coaching-course-launched/
- VPI Now Offering Low-Cost 4K HDMI Video Test Pattern Generator
- FlexMR Shortlisted for Quirks Market Research Supplier of the Year 2020 Award
- Shop Black Owned Indie Fashion Brand
- OriGen Biomedical Founder, Richard Martin, First Non-clinician to be Inducted into FELSO
- Virtual Small Business Class Starts October 12th
- Cyphere Awarded G-Cloud 12 Framework Agreement
- COE Distributing Named to Pittsburgh Business Times Fast 50 List
- Baby K'tan LLC to Partner with New International Distributors
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
- Naturel Announces New Eco-friendly Product Launch
- "Tennessee Williams Festival St. Louis: En Avant!" to Air on Classic 107.3
- Home Helpers Home Care Expands to Serve Hagerstown, Frederick and the Surrounding Areas
- Southern Ocean Chamber Fall Non Profit Forum Building Bridges to Inclusion
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center adding Skills Services and expanding to Pontiac
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds More Top Cartoons to the Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- Beacon Lake Builders Honored in Northeast Florida Parade of Homes
- ARTS GARAGE in Delray Beach Presents Thought-Provoking BUNKER on Oct 24
- TRENDnet Introduces World's First ONVIF Conformant Smart Surveillance Switches
- Smile Works Dental is offering ₤1200 off on Invisalign in London
- Foresight Science & Technology Awarded Competitive Grant from the National Science Foundation