Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Doctors applaud boost in nursing for aged and frail
- Puerto Vallarta to Host First National LGBTQ Media Association International Conference
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- All Things Brooklyn Webcast: Three Good Things About Robert Moses
- New Laws Point to State Government for Action on Fluroide
- San Diego Comic Con 2019 Welcomes Back Brimstone and The Grindhouse Radio
- Alexander Hamilton & Niccolo Machiavelli Rolled In One
- The Honorable Jean Augustine to receive the Legacy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
Housing and Urban Development (HUD) defines homelessness as: people who are living in a place not meant for human habitation, in emergency shelter, in transitional housing, or are exiting in an institution where they temporarily reside.
According to the UK homelessness charity Crisis, a home is not just a physical space: it also provides roots, identity, security, a sense of belonging and a place of emotional wellbeing.
When there is no foundation upon which to feel rooted, there is uncertainty which may lead to depression and hopelessness as well as the plethora of associated problems: major mental illnesses, especially chronic schizophrenia, malnutrition, parasitic infestations, dental and periodontal disease, degenerative joint diseases, venereal diseases and many others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
The song, "Cold Out Here" was inspired by the trials and tribulations of life we all face. There are times, and for some many times, we get knocked down while working to progress in life. Many of us are fortunate enough to have family, friends or circumstances that allow us to overcome life's hard knocks but there are others who are not so fortunate.
As we go about the business of living our daily lives with all of the frustrations we sometimes encounter when pursuing something we really want: a promotion, to buy a house, to have children, get that college education, to have our own apartment or whatever it might be, the homeless face even greater challenges. Their existence is about more than the average pursuits; it's about something much more basic...survival.
Yes, we all face challenges everyday but the homeless face far greater challenges than those who have a roof over their heads and food in their bellies living in a place they can call home with a real address.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
Let's be more understanding of the people who may need our help whether that be a friend who needs someone to listen, a family member who needs a helping hand or the homeless we see struggling to stay alive. Give what you have to give: a smile, your time or donation but just give…
"Cold Out Here" video is up on HartecastMusic.com https://hartecastmusic.com/videocast/
and the MP3 download is available on https://hartecastmusic.com/songcast/
under the RnB genre.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer