Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 226
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 186
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 175
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 160
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 156
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 154
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 138
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 133
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
- Private Placement Markets – July 2020 Rreabc / Cmfabc / Rreabc Certificates Auction Notice
- Fourth Edition of CryptoSuper500 List Shows Effects of Bitcoin Halving
- Exclusive Worldwide 1:1 NLP Practitioner Programme
- Merlon announces new SaaS offering for KYC/AML Investigations
So does the Global Online Investor Roadshow (GOIR), which is a new initiative by Coinstreet Partners in direct response to the current COVID-19 crisis and its harsh implications on the ability for companies to meet potential investors to pitch new ideas and projects physically.
To overcome this highly critical obstacle, Coinstreet Partners as the first investment company in the world decided to move their physical roadshows online with GOIR and at the same time make the roadshows truly global, operating in several time zones and with a simultaneous interpretation of the shows in no less than fifteen languages.
GOIR is the next generation, institutional scale, online private placement platform for private equity, alternative investment, and digital asset opportunities. It is the biggest online investor roadshow of its kind with the broadest reach, spanning across thirty (30) countries. The main objective with GOIR is to allow its carefully curated investor community gain priority access to exclusive global private investment opportunities on special favourable terms."
More on eTradeWire News
- Courtney Chicvak Selected to Present at the IACM 33rd Annual Conference
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
- Robert Feest Insurance Agency a 2020 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Choice Award Winner
- 50% Off Weight Loss Program in July
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
GOIR supported by The Tokenizer
To help promote GOIR further, Coinstreet Partners has entered into a partnership with The Tokenizer, which is one of the world's leading information platforms within the emerging industry of security tokens and tokenization.
Samson Lee says about the partnership:
"A majority of the projects pitching to investors through GOIR are utilizing the new and revolutionizing model of Security Token Offerings (STO), which means that investors are buying shares in the projects via blockchain-based digital representation called security tokens. The Tokenizer is 100% dedicated to the emerging industry of security tokens, and we are very pleased to establish a strategic partnership between GOIR and The Tokenizer."
Editor-in-Chief of The Tokenizer, Michael Juul Rugaard, says:
"Asset tokenization is a direct result of the ever-increasing levels of digitization across the world, and in that way digitization of the physical investor pitch as well makes a lot of sense. The current COVID-19 crisis has further accelerated this trend as all options for off-line activities have been extremely limited. Embracing this fact and launching of GOIR goes to show how innovative a company Coinstreet Partners is. The idea of GOIR is great, and we certainly like to support it as paving the way for more STOs is obviously in the interest of The Tokenizer."
More on eTradeWire News
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Harvard Faculty Of Arts And Science Summer Finance Intern Shares His Second Year Experience
- Enter to Win a Brand-New 2020 Camaro ZL1 and a Matching Custom 1969 Camaro!
Next GOIR event in June
The next GOIR event will be held on June 8th-11th, with four sessions covering the four regions of Asia, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Americas across the four days. Each session will include a state of the market keynote from industry experts and presentations from high-quality projects that are carefully selected from a judging panel composed of experienced investment bankers and professional investors. All speeches and presentations will be simultaneously interpreted from English into fifteen languages.
This is a by-invitation-only event; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain registration code. For more information, please go to https://goir.info/ (https://goir.info/current-event/?regkey=GR9G9U89).
Michael Juul Rugaard
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Income Changes While Receiving a Health Insurance Subsidy
- Pod Clubhouse Launches Podcast, Decorating The Set: From Hollywood To Your Home, With Beth Kushnick
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
- Calling All Media Companies: Hurry! This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Presents Widgets Making Tracking Health and Fitness Data Easier
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- Facing New Pressure, "REDSKINS" Likely to Change "Racist" Name
- Physicians Working Together | 5 Years and Counting
- I AM Empowerment Movement -the State of Black Women Roundtable
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne III" from author Gregg Brown
- TVS Sports Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic Sports Shows For Summer Holiday TV Watching
- Broken Home Mixed Media Art In Virtual Show Opening Today, July 3
- Critical Illness Insurance Association Announces Agreement With Provider
- ALGO Online Retail Summit Rescheduled Due To Corona Virus Concerns