Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 224
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 156
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 113
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- COE Distributing Equips Future Ready Center to Prepare Brownsville Area Students for Workforce
- FSR Employees Scoop Loyalty Service Awards
- SmartDesk 4: a Revolutionary New Ergonomic Innovation from Autonomous, Inc
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles
- Three unique home office styles to show off your personality
- COE Distributing Recipient of Pittsburgh Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- Furniture Stores-Ottawa Furniture Stores Like Valley Squire Furniture Ottawa are Ready to Serve!
- COE Distributing President and CEO Named Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 East Central Award Finalist
The 2020 Fast 50 were celebrated in a virtual event on Tuesday where it was revealed COE ranked 41 on the list.
To qualify for this award, companies were required to have at least $2,000,000 in revenue in 2017. The Fast 50 are then ranked by the percentage of revenue growth during a three-year period, 2017 and 2019 for this year's rankings. COE achieved an impressive 51% growth in sales in that time frame, joining a prestigious list of flourishing companies from diverse industries, including health care, logistics, home building and legal services.
"Our team is thrilled to be recognized for our progress over the past three years and to be ranked among some of the most successful organizations in western Pennsylvania," said CEO and President of COE Distributing, J.D. Ewing. "Our ability to grow even when market dynamics are tough is a testament to the dedication and drive of our incredible team."
More on eTradeWire News
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
COE has been recognized among Pittsburgh's fastest-growing companies by the Business Times since 2013. The Fast 50 honor is the latest in a string of achievements for COE. In the past month, the company has been named a Pittsburgh Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and included on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
A full list of all the Fast 50 winners can be found on the Pittsburgh Business Times website (https://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/news/2020/09/29/ranking-the-2020-fast-50-of-the-pittsburgh-region.html).
About COE Distributing
A COE Distributing is a national office furnishings distributor and manufacturer with a passion for creating inspiring work environments. A family-owned business since 1947, COE sources high-quality office furniture with forward-thinking, well-planned designs from around the globe. Our developers collaborate with skilled manufacturers to bring exclusive products to market, ensuring each piece meets unwavering quality standards. A burgeoning manufacturer, we've also produced new product lines, enabling us to nimbly adapt in rapidly changing industry conditions. Based in southwestern Pennsylvania with distribution centers in North Carolina and Texas, COE boasts an enthusiastic team dedicated to delivering the right solutions for our customers. A distinctive product development process, go-to-market strategy, supply chain capabilities and exceptional service propel us into unparalleled space in the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Items signed by Washington, Napoleon, Marilyn Monroe, others are in University Archives Nov. 11 sale
- BookAuthority Recognizes Deducting The Right Way in Best Book Recommendations
- Furnace Part Source Wants You To Prepare Your Heating System For the Upcoming Winter
- ReproTech, Ltd. Presents Study on Important Considerations for Safe Cryogenic Shipping
- Joe Biden Endorsed by NH Union Leader-Commentary By San Francisco Writer Anh Lê
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures
- Braces in Springfield Available for All-Inclusive Fee of $3,995
- Oxfordshire Gets Its Voice Back!
- The Glendower Group Unveils New Website Featuring A Fresh New Look
- Knobull An Emerging Academic Search Engine Is Ranked Above Google
- BuildOne Reduces Project Cost By $250,000
- JJ Taylor Companies Taps Enzo Unified to Provide Data Management and Integration Platform
- Your Asbestos Lab is Closer Than You Think with PEL Labs
- Phase 3 now open at Heritage at Highland Park
- Workers' Compensation Insurance MGU Method Adds Falls Lake as New Carrier
- The Echo Group Welcomes Webster Cantrell Youth Advocacy as Its Newest Partner
- 2013 Red BMW Series 3 For Sale!
- Introducing Sirio Components by GD Rectifiers
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- TRB develops ground-breaking solution for high volume manufacture of composite components
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Preps for Socially Distanced America Recycles Day