Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 188
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 172
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 115
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 110
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- COE Distributing Returns for Eighth Appearance on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies List
- Scott Nichols Joins COE Distributing Executive Team as Vice President of Sales
- J.D. Ewing, COE Distributing Chairman and CEO, Lauded as Outstanding CEO and Top Executive
- COE Distributing Honored Among 2021 Pittsburgh Top Workplaces by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Expecting Couple Wins Home Office Update with Lots of Sports Flair
- A xylophone, a child's chair, a step stool! The "Xylophone Chair" is now on sale!
- Auction of Rare Red Phulkaris & Heirloom Shawls by Wovensouls
- objects new york + Cool Design + Pure, Contemporary, Unique
- Avery Nelson joins the Tango Multimedia team
COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
The 2021 Fast 50 were celebrated at an event at The Westin Pittsburgh Thursday where it was revealed COE ranked 49 on the list.
To qualify for this award, companies were required to have at least $2,000,000 in revenue in 2018. The Fast 50 are then ranked by the percentage of revenue growth from 2018 to 2020 for this year's rankings. COE achieved nearly 25% growth in sales in that time frame, joining a prestigious list of flourishing companies from diverse industries.
Companies making this year's list charted impressive growth leading up to the pandemic and maintained their momentum despite the impacts of COVID-19 on 2020 operations.
Temporarily pivoting into manufacturing as well as changing its marketing focus, COE met the demand for products to make offices safer and help people work from home more comfortably and efficiently. Big shifts allowed COE to remain relevant during the pandemic not only avoiding layoffs, but also hiring new staff and achieving its highest revenue months in company history.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
- The Japan Tour Company - A New Tour Company in the Middle of a Pandemic
"Our team rose to the challenge of COVID-19 in a big way," said CEO and Chairman of COE Distributing, J.D. Ewing. "It's especially significant to be recognized for our growth in such a challenging and unusual economic time."
Ewing says the ability to adapt to rapidly changing market conditions will be COE's formula for success moving forward from the pandemic. COE restructured its executive team, made significant investments in e-commerce strategies and doubled down on its commitment to employee engagement in 2021 to create a path for sustainable and explosive growth.
COE has been recognized among Pittsburgh's fastest-growing companies by the Business Times since 2013. Regularly lauded for its profitability and strong company culture, COE also has been recognized as a Pittsburgh Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and featured eight times on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
COE Distributing is a national office furnishings distributor with a passion for creating inspiring work environments. A family-owned business since 1947, COE sources high-quality office furniture with forward-thinking, well-planned design from around the globe. Our developers collaborate with skilled manufacturers to bring exclusive products to market, ensuring each piece meets unwavering quality standards. Our private label OfficeSource offers a line of furnishings and accessories always styled right, built right and priced right. Based in southwestern Pennsylvania with distribution centers in North Carolina and Texas, COE boasts an enthusiastic team dedicated to delivering the right solutions for customers. Learn more at http://www.coedistributing.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Shot by Somi Studios Hosts Shots & Headshots Event to Benefit United Way Annual Campaign
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- Professional Model Holly Sonders Has a New Love Life with Oscar de la Hoya and is Taking Social Media by Storm Making Six Figures a Month
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas
- Videeko Vanilla ZP Receives SA8000 Social Accountability Certification
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Construction Management Services
- Jason W. Kinander Wins Prestigious Gold Medal Award from the Chicago Electric Association
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
- Used 2017 Nissan Rogue for Sale in Toronto Area!
- Author Releases Debut Non Fiction Best Seller!
- 'Eggstraordinary' Story Awaits Youngsters on Your Holiday Shopping List
- Bosco Tech Black & Gold Gala is November 6
- Central Health Uniform To Host Grand Opening of Waterbury Store On November 10
- Be Taylor Productions Partners With Walmart's Online Store, Introducing Kyndall's World Nationwide
- NTDSW Highlights Demand for Safer Roads in California
- Improved Access to Care for 100 Million+ Patients: Lifemesh Telehealth Module Now Available in OpenEMR
- Metaprise: Commerce Online Bank
- Fridge Art Fair Miami Art Week 2021
- Actuated Medical Awarded SBIR Fast Track for Additive Manufacturing of Patient-Specific Masks and Nasal Prongs
- Immigration Conflicts & COVID - Capital Intl Immigration