Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 130
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
Similar on eTradeWire
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Kyndall Francis Their Success is My Success
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Defending Champion Nationals Among Opening Day Winners In Strat-O-Matic 2020 Season Simulation
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- SKB Releases Three New Waterproof Lure Cases
- Its Pickleball Mania World Championship To Stream Thursday In Only Live On-Air Pro Sporting Event
- What Can Gymnasts Do at Home During COVID-19 Quarantines
- Strat-O-Matic To Simulate Baseball Season Beginning Opening Day March 26; Fans Help Select Lineups
- Presidents' Athletic Conference recognizes academic achievements of Thiel College student-athletes
The high school senior had racked up numerous wins in the past (including third in state and first in multiple national tournaments) but had not wrestled in four years. He said he missed the sport and wanted to get into good shape. He joined the high school team and had been wrestling for AJHS for 12 weeks prior to the state championship.
"The meet went exactly my way everything I had envisioned in my mind at practice and at state," said Arbogast who weighs in at 195 lbs. and wrestles in that weight class. "I suffered a loss a week prior to Tempe, and I trained insanely hard to fix all the mistakes I made in that bout and came back to best him in the championship finals."
In addition to wrestling, Arbogast played football (defensive line) and track and field for the Prospectors. He said he enjoys working out to improve his body. He credits his coaches for his success and also relies on three other guides to help him in life.
More on eTradeWire News
- Market-Connections Professional Resume Writing Services
- Canadian teen singer/actor David Raynolds released a brand new single IONIZE
- GIS General Fund Holds Steady During Economic Volatility
- Zeezamicro Just Added Consumer Electronics
- Lasers project Coronavirus message on Pyramids
"I'm very religious. Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit are my mentors and they've helped me with everything good and bad," said Arbogast.
Also placing in the state tournament from AJHS was Ethan Wright, who came in second, Preston Lindstrom with a sixth place finish and Nathan Munoz who placed 8th. Overall, AJHS placed 10th as a team,
AJHS emphasizes a well-rounded education where academics, sports and extracurricular activities allow students to grow scholastically, physically and emotionally. AJHS graduates have access to more scholarships per student than in most communities in the Valley and qualifying students have access to Promise for the Future (https://centralaz.edu/community/foundation/promise-for-the-future/) to earn a tuition-free education at Central Arizona College.
Registration for all new students who wish to enroll in Apache Junction Unified School District schools is currently being accepted online for all school locations. For more information about AJUSD or its schools or departments visit www.ajusd.org.
- No Charge for DataSelf Analytics for Acumatica until June 30, 2020
- Currency Hub Launches New Crypto-trading Platform
- Master the Art of Virtual Dating While Confined to Home Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Preparing Your Teen Driver For The Road
- Waterside Productions Announces Natasha Grano's New Book "The Action Plan"
- Charitable foundation to raise funds for family of slain Phoenix police commander
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
- TotalCare IT to Contribute Two Panelists in Upcoming Executive Webinar Series
- SIMBA 2019 Updates Mobile Barcode Application for Seafood Processors
- Horizons Savannah Teachers Support Independent Learning During COVID-19
- Intersect360 Research Adjusts 2020 HPC Market Forecast Downward for COVID-19
- All PremiumCBD.com launches in a wild west industry poised to reach $22 bn
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series