Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- L-Tron Wins 2019 AMA Pinnacle Awards for 'Best Print Advertising'
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- SocialToaster Launches Artificial Intelligence-Based Social Engagement Assistant
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- AbleVets President Hildi Pineda Wins 2019 WIT Leadership Award
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
Pre-built to integrate with SAP Concur, Codeless Platforms' solutions enable easy integration with ERP systems from vendors such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP and more. Automatic transfer of expenses and purchase invoices every 24 hours helps to improve productivity while reducing costs and minimising the risk of human errors.
"SAP Concur is an extremely useful and powerful product for managing expenses and invoices, and we were extremely pleased to develop dedicated integration solutions for it," says Matthew Lidster, Managing Director of Codeless Platforms. "We have worked closely with SAP Concur to create Standard and Professional versions for both expenses and PO invoices, which will help users, developers and partners extend and automate SAP Concur workflow processes into their ERP system of choice."
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
Launched in 2013, the SAP Concur App Center aims to make it easy for travellers to find and connect to apps that integrate with solutions from SAP Concur and provide additional value for individuals and businesses. With more than 180 pre-built integrations and popular connections, the SAP Concur App Center extends the value of SAP Concur solutions by helping customers implement them rapidly, gain insight into spend, simplify expense reporting and deliver the perfect trip.
For more information on how Codeless Platforms' solutions work with Concur Expense and Concur Invoice, visit its partner listing pages in the SAP Concur App Center: Concur Expense Connector (https://www.concur.com/app-center/listings/5b7f1a29acbbf21000b15cef) / Concur Invoice Connector (https://www.concur.com/app-center/listings/5b7f1e9d66901b1000727b25).
About Codeless Platforms
Founded in 1999, Codeless Platforms is at the forefront of business process automation and rapid application development. We have a proven track record of developing and delivering agile, flexible and robust next generation software solutions, empowering businesses to get the most from their data as well as the ability to respond to the rapidly changing business demands of today. Our knowledge of the marketplace and channel has grown in line with this development and established us as a highly experienced and reputable software company, working with partners and software vendors (Access, Infor, Microsoft, Sage and SAP) who have the confidence to invest in Codeless Platforms. With over 450 global partners, more than 7500 customers use Codeless Platforms' software solutions, ranging from diverse global organisations to the small local enterprise. The company is headquartered in Poole, UK, with representative offices throughout the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award