Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Health Conscious Shoe Brand Awarded Creative Child Magazine's 2019 Product of the Year Award for Kids Footwear
- Baby Shuhser is a Mom's Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
- Jamaica Center for Arts & Learning Announces 2019-2020 Programming Schedule
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Bloomex is a Reward and Prize Partner in 2019Monopoly® Coast to Coast Game at McDonald's®
- Lambertville to Hold Annual Halloween Parade
- Phoenix: The Most Autism-Friendly City In The World
- Moms to Hold Press Conference at Capitol Hill on Constitution Day, Say "No" to Socialism
- The Goddard School Kicks Off 12th Annual Preschooler-approved Toy Test
Early registration is $35 for the 5K and $40 for the 10K. Kids dash is free. Prizes will be awarded for the top three overall male and female finishers in both the 5K and 10K. All 5K/10K race participants receive an event t-shirt, bib and specially designed participation medal; breakfast burritos and donut holes will be served after the race. The family-friendly event will have free face painting, a jolly jump and a photo booth for all to enjoy. Costumes are encouraged with prizes awarded for best adult and best children's costume.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
The HACSB Scholarship Program awards six scholarships a year: three at $2,000 for a four-year college/university and three at $1,000 for community college/technical school. Since its inception in 2015, a total of 20 scholarships have been awarded.
"We believe that education provides opportunity, access and choices and is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty, "said HACSB CEO Denise Wise. "100 percent of the proceeds benefit the scholarship program. Most of our previous scholarship recipients were the first in their family to attend college. It is our vision to provide a resource that will allow our youth the chance to maximize their potential and life contribution."
Registration for the Haunted Housing Run/Walk is available online at https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/Ventura/HauntedHousingRun. Early registration discount is in effect through Sept. 26. For more information, call HACSB at 805-648-5008 or email email@example.com.
Cocina Sin Fronteras is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliated with the Housing Authority of the City of San Buenaventura HACSB.
Mayerson Marketing & Public Relations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
- MecheTech is Now BayouCart Moving Forward
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Brittany Bussell Featured in the Chicago Edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Virtual Staging Tours: How They Can Help Close Real Estate Deals
- Cleaned Ltd of Loughborough, Leicestershire
- The Lashe® Launches PayPal Credit®
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- Mile High H2O offering Water Quality Presentations across the US
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity