Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 217
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 192
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 135
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 121
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 113
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 108
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Living Waters Inc Presents a Mental Health Summit
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jefferson's Ferry Presents "Just for the Heart of It"
- Local Orthodontist Dishes Out the Dough for Cookies to Support the Girl Scouts of America
- The Best Easter Kids Party NYC
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- Let NESCO help with the snacks for ice fishing
- Georgia Classic Pool of Milton Awarded Best Of Houzz 2020
- The Felix Organization Announces Camp Felix Pride at The Fresh Air Fund
Early registration is $35 for the 5K and $40 for the 10K. Kids dash is free. Prizes will be awarded for the top three overall male and female finishers in both the 5K and 10K. All 5K/10K race participants receive an event t-shirt, bib and specially designed participation medal; breakfast burritos and donut holes will be served after the race. The family-friendly event will have free face painting, a jolly jump and a photo booth for all to enjoy. Costumes are encouraged with prizes awarded for best adult and best children's costume.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
The HACSB Scholarship Program awards six scholarships a year: three at $2,000 for a four-year college/university and three at $1,000 for community college/technical school. Since its inception in 2015, a total of 20 scholarships have been awarded.
"We believe that education provides opportunity, access and choices and is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty, "said HACSB CEO Denise Wise. "100 percent of the proceeds benefit the scholarship program. Most of our previous scholarship recipients were the first in their family to attend college. It is our vision to provide a resource that will allow our youth the chance to maximize their potential and life contribution."
Registration for the Haunted Housing Run/Walk is available online at https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/Ventura/HauntedHousingRun. Early registration discount is in effect through Sept. 26. For more information, call HACSB at 805-648-5008 or email email@example.com.
Cocina Sin Fronteras is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliated with the Housing Authority of the City of San Buenaventura HACSB.
Mayerson Marketing & Public Relations
- Panel Built Modular Pump Houses Offer Convenient Protection with Quick Installation
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Missouri Association of Manufacturers Board of Directors
- Physiotherapy Appointments Available at Clinic in Knowle Village
- City Barbeque opening in New Albany, Ohio on March 2
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203
- Platinum Educational Group Announce New CIO
- Better Food for a Better Life with Floricon Partners
- RMAPORTAL releases Multi-Language Product Returns Automation software update
- FSR's Smart-Way Floor Raceway System Now Hosted By ARCAT
- 889 Global Solutions Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 'Landscapes and Seascapes: The Great Outdoors' Exhibit at Mason House Gallery
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List