Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
DECATUR, GA, April 19, 2019: Dr. Sabrina Scott, co-founder of Red Feather Financial, has posted a new article on the firm's website entitled "How To Prevent The Necessity Of Intergenerational Living," in which Dr. Scott encourages anyone 60+ to take a hard look at their elder care needs.
Dr. Scott writes, "You raised your kids to be independent. You taught them to take care of themselves and to plan for the future." She adds, "The question is, did you plan for your future well enough? Did you plan to be independent of your children as you age? Did you plan wisely in the event you'll need long-term care?"
As Dr. Scott points out, "Many older Americans who didn't anticipate the 2008 recession lost their retirement savings and/or their jobs. Many of them have not been able to bounce back." She further points out, "Despite the fact that they saved, many did not have a solid financial plan in place designed to protect them when the market went south. And, truth is, few saw that coming."
More on eTradeWire News
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- Imaginology Opens Studio in Phoenix
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
According to Dr. Scott, "Perhaps as a direct result of this we are seeing more and more older Americans moving in with their adult children out of necessity. In some circumstances it might be the ideal arrangement. When children love their parents so much that living together is not a challenge, everyone benefits. But in many instances that is not the case."
"If you are in your 60's and have not yet put a plan in place for your elder care," says Dr. Scott, "there is not a moment to lose." She emphasizes, "Even if you were hurt in the economic downturn of the last recession, you might still be able to create a plan that will serve your long-term care needs."
The entire article can be read at http://redfeatherfinancial.com/how-to-prevent-the-necessity-of-intergenerational-living/
About Dr. Sabrina Scott
Sabrina Scott learned about Veterans Benefits and Medicaid when her parents sought legal services for long-term care. Confident she could find ways to preserve her family's resources and still get access to Government Assistance, Sabrina felt there should be more options than relying on welfare. As a result, Dr. Scott became an investment advisor representative who can make recommendations regarding securities and became licensed in insurance as well. She co-founded Red Feather Financial with Victoria Collier to help those who want to have a plan in place in order not to outlive their resources and who do not want to be a burden to their children.
More on eTradeWire News
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
About Victoria Collier
Victoria L. Collier, CELA founded The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm to serve the legal needs of retiring individuals. Victoria is also Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial. At both firms WE BELIEVE that people should not have to lose everything they've worked a lifetime to earn and that every person is an individual who deserves respect and the highest quality of life possible, regardless of age or ability. We also believe that privacy and protection are the keys to personal peace. Victoria was appointed by Governor Perdue to the Georgia Council on Aging, 2010 - 2016 and was awarded Dekalb County Veteran of the Year, 2013. She is the author of 47 Secret Veterans Benefits for Seniors; Paying for Long Term Care – Financial Help for Wartime Veterans: The VA Aid & Attendance Benefit.
About Red Feather Financial
Red Feather Financial is an independent financial advisory firm born with a singular mission: to financially empower our clients and protect their financial future. Most people come to see us because they are worried about having enough money for retirement and long-term care costs. We help by showing our clients how they can leverage their assets in the most tax-efficient and cost-effective ways.
- Capitol Homes Launches Virtual Walkthroughs
- IMPACT Melanoma Set to Continue 'Safe Skin' Initiative Throughout Boston
- Verandah Hosts Goodwill Golf Classic Oct. 8
- Pan Atlantic Associates Unveils How a Pandemic Can Inform Your Business Model
- PanAtlantic Explains Using Technology to Propel Your Business
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages