Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle
- Franz Muller Top Dividend Stocks
- Virtual150i Founder Launches New Revenue Framework for Subscription & Ride-sharing Industry!
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- East Tennessee Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Free Forex Trading Course Released
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
DECATUR, GA, April 19, 2019: Dr. Sabrina Scott, co-founder of Red Feather Financial, has posted a new article on the firm's website entitled "How To Prevent The Necessity Of Intergenerational Living," in which Dr. Scott encourages anyone 60+ to take a hard look at their elder care needs.
Dr. Scott writes, "You raised your kids to be independent. You taught them to take care of themselves and to plan for the future." She adds, "The question is, did you plan for your future well enough? Did you plan to be independent of your children as you age? Did you plan wisely in the event you'll need long-term care?"
As Dr. Scott points out, "Many older Americans who didn't anticipate the 2008 recession lost their retirement savings and/or their jobs. Many of them have not been able to bounce back." She further points out, "Despite the fact that they saved, many did not have a solid financial plan in place designed to protect them when the market went south. And, truth is, few saw that coming."
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
According to Dr. Scott, "Perhaps as a direct result of this we are seeing more and more older Americans moving in with their adult children out of necessity. In some circumstances it might be the ideal arrangement. When children love their parents so much that living together is not a challenge, everyone benefits. But in many instances that is not the case."
"If you are in your 60's and have not yet put a plan in place for your elder care," says Dr. Scott, "there is not a moment to lose." She emphasizes, "Even if you were hurt in the economic downturn of the last recession, you might still be able to create a plan that will serve your long-term care needs."
The entire article can be read at http://redfeatherfinancial.com/how-to-prevent-the-necessity-of-intergenerational-living/
About Dr. Sabrina Scott
Sabrina Scott learned about Veterans Benefits and Medicaid when her parents sought legal services for long-term care. Confident she could find ways to preserve her family's resources and still get access to Government Assistance, Sabrina felt there should be more options than relying on welfare. As a result, Dr. Scott became an investment advisor representative who can make recommendations regarding securities and became licensed in insurance as well. She co-founded Red Feather Financial with Victoria Collier to help those who want to have a plan in place in order not to outlive their resources and who do not want to be a burden to their children.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
About Victoria Collier
Victoria L. Collier, CELA founded The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm to serve the legal needs of retiring individuals. Victoria is also Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial. At both firms WE BELIEVE that people should not have to lose everything they've worked a lifetime to earn and that every person is an individual who deserves respect and the highest quality of life possible, regardless of age or ability. We also believe that privacy and protection are the keys to personal peace. Victoria was appointed by Governor Perdue to the Georgia Council on Aging, 2010 - 2016 and was awarded Dekalb County Veteran of the Year, 2013. She is the author of 47 Secret Veterans Benefits for Seniors; Paying for Long Term Care – Financial Help for Wartime Veterans: The VA Aid & Attendance Benefit.
About Red Feather Financial
Red Feather Financial is an independent financial advisory firm born with a singular mission: to financially empower our clients and protect their financial future. Most people come to see us because they are worried about having enough money for retirement and long-term care costs. We help by showing our clients how they can leverage their assets in the most tax-efficient and cost-effective ways.
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline