Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 216
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 194
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 178
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 164
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 148
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Everything You Need to Know to Become a Successful Forex trader
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Former Wealth-X President Marc Cohen Joins FINTRX Board Of Advisors
- Dr. Sabrina Scott, Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Addresses The Benefits Of Asset Preservation
- Nate Pugmire and Team Join Summit Funding, Inc. in new Meridian, ID Branch
- Securitize Partners with C Block Capital to Bridge Traditional and Digital Capital Markets in China
- NATP warns taxpayers, tax pros of fake IRS scams
- Client Appreciation Dinner in Houston TX-You and a guest are invited to this dinner event!
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Sim Chan,'financial superwoman', trusted financial adviser and wealth coach to feature in:
DECATUR, GA, February 11, 2019: Dr. Sabrina Scott, co-founder of Red Feather Financial, has posted a new blog on the firm's website entitled "Pre-Planning Is A Better Option Than Crisis Planning." Dr. Scott offers ideas for those who have yet to create a solid financial plan while encouraging even those approaching retirement to explore their options with an advisor.
Dr. Scott writes, "Crises during retirement can come in many forms: job loss, unexpected divorce, unreimbursed catastrophic medical expenses, natural disaster, lawsuit, relocation, disability, care for an elderly family member or untimely death of a family breadwinner." She adds, "Experiencing these financial setbacks in retirement can be especially overwhelming."
"This is why we encourage thoughtful pre-planning instead of waiting for a crisis," says Scott. She elaborates, "With pre-planning, you can weather a crisis while making the recovery period faster and less painful."
More on eTradeWire News
- Super Seer Releases 100% American-Made Riot Helmet for Law Enforcement
- "The Elementals in Space" by Jane Mckeogh is published
- Oasis Senior Advisors continues nationwide expansion
- "You the one" new song by Yvng Swag
- Premiere online HR event focuses on Future of Work
- Load Cell Monitoring of a Tunnel Jacking Operation in Real-Time
- Water Celebration Founder Leslie Gabriel to Speak at the Leadership Awards Gala
According to Dr. Scott, "If you can work with a financial planner, that could be very helpful." She continues with a few ideas for those who are not yet ready to seek advice.
Dr. Scott points out, "When you pre-plan for your future and you are still working, if you have a retirement plan at work, such as a 401(k) or 403(b), and your employer makes matching contributions, be sure to participate and save the most you can to earn 100 percent of the matching contributions."
The entire blog can be read at http://redfeatherfinancial.com/pre-planning-is-a-better-option-than-crisis-planning/
About Dr. Sabrina Scott
Sabrina Scott learned about Veterans Benefits and Medicaid when her parents sought legal services for long-term care. Confident she could find ways to preserve her family's resources and still get access to Government Assistance, Sabrina felt there should be more options than relying on welfare. As a result, Dr. Scott became an investment advisor representative who can make recommendations regarding securities and became licensed in insurance as well. She co-founded Red Feather Financial with Victoria Collier to help those who want to have a plan in place in order not to outlive their resources and who do not want to be a burden to their children.
More on eTradeWire News
- Greg Drusch Wins 2018 WHBA Builder of the Year Award
- Aries Industries Makes Leap in Pipeline-Cutting Technology With Wolverine 2.0 Cutter
- European Foot & Ankle Clinic Now Has 7 Locations in Chicago for Podiatry Procedures
- Firefighters host all-ages show to raise funds for Mary's Place and Babies of Homelessness
- Five Trends for Solo Women Traveling
- Technicolor Showcases Wide Range of Open Connected Home Innovations and Partnerships at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona
- Doris Michaels Cosmetics Black Skin Colourmatch Palettes
About Victoria Collier
Victoria L. Collier, CELA founded The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm to serve the legal needs of retiring individuals. Victoria is also Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial. At both firms WE BELIEVE that people should not have to lose everything they've worked a lifetime to earn and that every person is an individual who deserves respect and the highest quality of life possible, regardless of age or ability. We also believe that privacy and protection are the keys to personal peace. Victoria was appointed by Governor Perdue to the Georgia Council on Aging, 2010 - 2016 and was awarded Dekalb County Veteran of the Year, 2013. She is the author of 47 Secret Veterans Benefits for Seniors; Paying for Long Term Care – Financial Help for Wartime Veterans: The VA Aid & Attendance Benefit.
About Red Feather Financial
Red Feather Financial is an independent financial advisory firm born with a singular mission: to financially empower our clients and protect their financial future. Most people come to see us because they are worried about having enough money for retirement and long-term care costs. We help by showing our clients how they can leverage their assets in the most tax-efficient and cost-effective ways.
- McCarthy Promotes Mike Schulte to Vice President Operations Marine/Industrial, Southern Region
- Kent State Faculty Member Robert Jewell, Ph.D. Publishes Research on Secret Brand Consumption
- Retired NYS Court Officer Exposes Corruption
- Unique 'Silver Meditation' Helps People Connect With God in Simple Way that Works
- The Los Angeles Times' Bad Boy of Blues Launches New Song
- Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Drug-Free Pain Prescriptions
- Delays in processing PPI Claims by the Banks could lead to customers missing out on refunds
- CENTRIA Formawall® Panels Protect and Enhance Senior Housing Renovations
- ASA Takes Issue with Bank Agency Refusal to Hold Public Hearing on Regulation Affecting Homebuyers
- New Podcast Explores Anti-Anxiety Drugs, Sleeping Pills, and the Struggle of Withdrawal
- Janitorial Services in Metro Detroit Business Districts
- Tow Recover Assist Extends Mobile Battery Replacement & Delivery Service Area
- MedShare Donates Medical Supplies & Equipment to the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Imagination Park Introduces AR Tool for Advertising & Branding
- New Talk Radio Program Provides Self-Improvement Techniques
- Atlanta Nonprofit Mixes Optometry, Art, and Stone at Night of Spectacles
- Cyber Security Hub Digital Summit Unites Global Thought Leaders Online For Two Days Of Free Sessions
- Affordable Dental Implants, Dentures, and More from Easton Dentist
- YouDecide Named as One of the Best Places to Work
- Alternatives to Hyundai Extended Vehicle Warranties Available from autopom!