Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- Elmquist Eye Group's Dr. Sarah Eccles-Brown earns certification in Kahook Dual Blade procedure
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
Similar on eTradeWire
- Execulink Kicks Off their Second Annual Gifts of Christmas Program
- Introhive to evangelize the importance for senior leaders in A.I. at TMT Finance World 2019
- Video Provider Saves Hundreds Per Day with New Middleware
- Trilliant Adopts TALQ Smart City protocol
- 7pace Releases Timetracker 5 with new Dashboards for Azure DevOps
- Experience Real-time Collaboration Remotely with CNet Training's New Remote Attendance Programs
- Axiros Announces A Strategic Technology Partnership With AudioCodes
- Customer Engagement Compliance Professional (CECP) Certification Earned by QCS Staff
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- BandwidthX Named to the GSMA 100
7×24 Exchange International is a not-for-profit organization that provides an educational forum focusing on challenges faced by Data Center, IT and Mission Critical professionals. 7x24 Exchange has created the Mentor/ProtégéProgram to provide students and early career professionals with opportunities to receive meaningful 1-on-1 career guidance from a practicing industry professional. Conversations within this program may center on career goals and aspirations, competency improvement and sharing of general knowledge of the mission critical operations field.
A 7x24 Exchange mentor is responsible for encouraging and empowering learners by providing valuable skills and guidance. The aim of the program is for those established within the data center industry to help inspire and help new professionals starting their career with first-hand knowledge, skills and advice. By giving their skills and advice the mentors also gain a rewarding experience in helping others.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
Mentors must be committed to mentor 1-2 protégés per academic year with frequent communication with the learners to engage with them during the semester-long program.
Melissa has more than 30 years' experience in the field of data centers and network infrastructure. She joined CNet Training in 2013 where she delivers CNet's core data center technical education programs. She also contributes to technical development on current and new programs and represents CNet at the TIA Technical Committee for TIA Standards.
Melissa Chambal, Technical Manager, CNet Training said, "I am an advocate of 'paying it forward' and helping professionals as I was helped by others when I first entered the industry. Providing support, insight and 30 years' experience to an individual who is looking to break in or continue to grow in this industry is a privilege and an honor. I am looking forward to understanding what the challenges are and working with an individual to develop a strategy or strategies that can help or work to overcome any challenges allowing continued success and hopefully make a difference in shaping the next generation of mission-critical professionals."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
7x24 Exchange was founded in 1989 by a group of industry visionaries. 7×24 Exchange International has grown to include over 375 member companies and 27 chapters. 7×24 Exchange International is committed to addressing the challenges of data center reliability, energy efficiency and sustainability, providing continued value to member companies and conference participants and giving back through its social responsibility initiative.
CNet Training is the global leader in technical education for the digital infrastructure industry. The company comprises the data center and network infrastructure sectors and has designed and delivered education programs since 1996 in locations across the world.
For more information on CNet Training's programs, please go to www.cnet-training.comor call +1 302-526-1977
- Enjoy New Year's Eve Dinner at The Dock at Crayton Cove
- Exton Orthodontist Helping Teens and Adults Find Affordable Care
- Esse Health O'Fallon Pediatrics Welcomes New Physician
- Plans Underway for Harbor Lights Jacksonville
- - Inspire2Read Clothing Brand -
- Cloud CMA integrates Buyside to provide valuable intel on real-time buyer demand
- Unacast Expands The Real World Graph® to Include Neighborhood Activity and Travel Patterns
- Guidon Security Consulting and Centralized Vision Begin A Strategic Channel Partnership
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Reading Helping Patients Smile with Confidence
- Marquee Hire Franchise for Under 20k?
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Symplast Founder Dr. Kusuma to Present Telehealth Session at the 2019 Florida Plastic Surgery Forum
- Residence Inn by Marriott Longer-Stay Hotel to Open in New Orleans' Central Business District
- Designer of Original TMNT Action Figures is offering $115 Custom Drawings through December 2019
- How To Choose The Best Kitchen Design and Installation Company
- Managecore to Again Present at Google Cloud Day Dallas Regarding Migrating SAP to Google Cloud
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- Clubhouse construction underway at WCI's SouthShore Yacht Club
- Dozens tour Medley at Mirada and nearby Crystal Lagoon