Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 123
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- netElastic Featured as One of 5 Top NFV Solutions
- Texas Coop Updates their IPTV System
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation
- SQUAN Names Beth Martindale as New Vice President of Engineering
- Evolve IP Named To The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service
- Patton Spearheads Audinate-Based AV-over-IP Product Development
- CNet Launches NEW Narrated Data Centre Fundamentals Program
- BandwidthX Announces New Service Offering
- netElastic Receives Intel® Network Builders Winners' Circle Award for vBNG Innovation
Designed to help industry professionals throughout the data centre and network infrastructure sectors looking for one-to-one guidance regarding their own professional knowledge, certification and qualification progression, or next steps regarding recommended professional development activities to help boost their careers. It will also be valuable for those looking to enter the industry, to discuss and explore the best route to take.
The service is headed up by the experienced CNet technical team, Paul Gorman and Pat Drew who, between them, have over 60 years of experience within the data centre and network infrastructure sectors.
Paul is responsible for the technical content of all CNet's technical education programs spanning The Global Digital Infrastructure Education Framework. Having worked as a Telecommunications Engineer for the British Army and within commercial environments working to design and implement complex network and IT delivery programs, Paul is well placed to offer advice and guidance regarding development and knowledge progression.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
Pat has over 24 years of experience in the data centre industry. He has worked in various high-profile roles from Network Engineer to Data Centre Manager, covering Europe, North America and Asia. Pat has successfully completed the Business Sustainability Management program from the world-leading sustainability institution, the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL). Pat is helping CNet spread the message about the importance of sustainability across the industry.
Making use of the new service is quick and easy, individuals just complete a simple online form on the CNet Training website, and a member of the team will be in touch to liaise directly with the individual to provide free advice and guidance.
Andrew Stevens, President and CEO, "We are excited to launch the Digital Infrastructure Education Advice service. With such a huge amount of technical expertise in-house here at CNet we wanted to provide the opportunity to share this with industry professionals to help their own knowledge and career progression as well as help those that may be considering entering the industry. Paul and Pat have so much valuable experience and knowledge that can be used to genuinely help people, so this is just a little way CNet can help give back to those in, or thinking about joining, the industry."
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
For more information on CNet Training's programs, please go https://www.cnet-training.com/digital-infrastructure-education-advice-service/ or call +44 (0) 1284 767100
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!