Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1728
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1327
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1220
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1126
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 981
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 956
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 897
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 708
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 519
Similar on eTradeWire
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Affordable Braces in Allentown for Teens & Adults Helping Change Lives
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- NCNA Wins 2021 Gold Circle Award from ASAE
- Happy Nurses Week, North Carolina!
- Free HIV Support Group Gives Hope to Long-term Survivors in New Orleans Area
- Many Rivers Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Ironside Human Resources Awarded 2021 Impact Company of The Year Award
- Plymouth Terrace Helps Families Prevent Falls
CNECT is a national group purchasing organization (GPO) that grants its members access to discounts and services specifically designed to enhance their financial strength. CNECT has more than 8,000 members nationwide and brings over 40 years of experience in the procurement industry.
Under this new three-year contract, CME will provide complete biomedical, technical, startup, and logistical services. This contract will also feature CME's unique "white glove" program that delivers direct-to-site, fulfilling needs from start to finish. Also included in this contract are receiving, inspecting, warehousing, assembling and installing.
Since the start of this partnership in 2018, CME has been actively managing approximately 10,500 pieces of equipment on behalf of CNECT members and have executed over 20,000 inspections across more than 100 locations.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
"We are pleased to continue our mutually beneficial relationship with CNECT, providing our general biomedical services to its members, which include labs, surgery centers, veterinary services, offices, and other entities that are not healthcare-related but need our solutions," said Dan Chevrette, CME Director, Technical Services. "Because CME has more than 35 service centers, we can offer remarkably efficient biomedical services and equipment support across the entire nation."
"CNECT is excited to offer our members a competitive contract for biomedical services through CME. Our partnership with CME has proved valuable to our membership and we are looking forward to continued success throughout this next agreement, " added Liz Guthrie, Vice President of Business Development CNECT.
About CME Corp
CME Corp is the nation's premier source for healthcare equipment, turnkey logistics, and biomedical services, representing 2 million+ products from more than 2,000 manufacturers. With two corporate offices and 35+ service centers, our mission is to help healthcare facilities nationwide reduce the cost of the equipment they purchase, make their equipment specification, delivery, installation, and maintenance processes more efficient, and help them seamlessly launch, renovate and expand on schedule.
Chief Strategy Officer
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
- Jazz/Pop Singer/Songwriter MARTIN SEXTON to Headline at Old School Square Pavilion - May 27
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Free Zoom Lecture on Historic Preservation, May 20
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to explore unique ways companies help the community at May 27 luncheon
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Learn About Arbitration - ILA Canada on May 19th and 20th
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Women Arrested and Charged with Assault on NOLA Artist Teddo November
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- Doctor Publishes Educational Story to Teach Kids About Coping with Chronic Illness
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion