Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 596
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 508
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 420
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 419
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 387
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 376
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 349
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 306
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 210
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 205
Similar on eTradeWire
- 10 Reasons why you should be shopping local and small
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Important New Texas Contracts
- Sweet Memories Vintage Tees donates $3291.32 to Akron Children's Hospital MV NICU
- Happy Valentine's Day....Happy Galentine's Day!
- Bubbles in the Bottoms: A Celebratory Weekend Destination Prelude to the Big Game
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Now Part of Elite group of Better Business Bureau Accreditation
- Black Owned Sneaker Company TRONUS Shakes Up Footwear Industry With Explosive Launch Despite Pandemic
- Kamala Harris wears the same socks on viral TIK TOK video sold at Treehaus LA a local Boutique In Los Angeles
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Launches CBD Products, Custom Designed T-Shirts
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Names Bruce Boyce Head of Government Procurement
The fashion industry has evolved over the years, with the emergence of several brands to meet the diverse needs of customers across the globe. The industry has grown to become a multi-billion-dollar market with different subsectors. However, one name looks poised to challenge the status quo in the world of fashion by helping to alleviate the sufferings of millions of people across the globe through inspiring pieces with motivational inscriptions.
More on eTradeWire News
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Will the World Step in and Save Paul Rusesabagina?
- Crescent City's March 12-14 Spring Estates Auction will kick off with couture purses, fine jewelry
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's Be The Sunshine Volunteer Week
- Orchestry Announces Partnership with Softchoice to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
Wear The Peace offers a wide range of fashion products and partners with different charitable organizations, including Helping Hands For Relief And Development and Palestine Children's Relief Fund, donating 100% of profits to alleviate the sufferings of the needy, especially refugees. The brand has done tremendously well towards achieving their goal of increasing awareness to issues around the world and making a difference by raising $900,000. Wear The Peace also donates a brand new piece of clothing for every piece sold through the buy one donate one initiative.
Murad Nofal started Wear The Peace when he was 20 years old and four years down the line, he has been able to grow the brand beyond a fashion company to become a socially responsible member of the world through clothing, social media, and a helping hand.
For more information about Wear The Peace and their journey and mission, please visit - http://www.wearthepeace.com
Wear The Peace
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- Award-Winning Chiropractic Firm Revitalizes Historic County Park
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Developing Her Own Talk Show
- The Q iLASIK & Med Spa to Host Grand Opening to Benefit Imagine Children's Center
- How Far Would You Go in a Treasure Hunt for Happiness?
- Modern Campus Launches Digital Engagement Experience
- Upcoming Local-Lit Event at Unicoi County Public Library!
- Bay Area filmmaker, comedian to talk about stuttering at British arts festival
- Naples teen recognized as Boys & Girls Club's Youth of the Year
- Custom weldments produce superior agriculture and mining components
- Boiler replacement can generate energy efficiency benefits
- Custom brass coins are a popular choice for challenge coins
- Del Webb at Lake Oconee Undergoes New Year Refresh for 2021
- How to Make House Cleanings Less Stressful
- Matanzas on the Bay features dining and drink specials with live music on St. Patrick's Day
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Makes Student Life Easier
- Invisalign in Exton Affordable Alternative to Traditional Braces
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Advice When it Comes to Lump-Sum Payments
- Licensing Lawyer Daniel T. Geherin Discusses What You Should Know Before You Call
- SELA Collaborative to unveil The SELA Agenda at Facebook Live Event Wednesday, March 3rd with host Jackeline Cacho