Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Initiates Stage 1 Water Conservation Measures
- Omni Ecosystems and Hatch Chicago Activate Vacant Lot in Partnership with Architecture Biennial
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- Acrylic Furniture Brand Adds Gloss Black Coffee Table to Range
- 5 Dental Office Design Best Practices You Need To Know
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Demand for Tarps and other Disaster Recovery Materials Reported at Unprecedented Levels
The Bissonnettes entered the sweepstakes at the 2020 NH State Home Show, just before Covid-19 caused a shut down of all events statewide. When they received the call over a year later letting them know they were the 2020 Home Makeover Giveaway winners, they were shocked. Peter Bissonnette then remembered entering the sweepstakes at the NH State Home Show and they realized it was real.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
"We are thrilled for the Bissonnette family" stated Josh MacMichael, President of Clear Choice Home Improvements. "Our attractive, dimensional roof shingles will give their house an updated curb appeal while delivering unmatched protection that they will enjoy for years to come."
Submissions are currently open for the 2021 $10,000 Home Makeover Giveaway. To enter, visit https://www.clearchoicehomeimprovement.com/giveaway, or, now that shows and events are active in the state, visit us in person at one of the many shows, fairs and festivals we look forward to participating in throughout 2021.
About Clear Choice Home Improvements
Clear Choice Home Improvements was founded in 2004 and has served communities throughout NH, MA, VT and ME providing clients with replacement windows, asphalt and metal roofing, vinyl siding, gutters, gutter covers and tub/shower replacement. Josh MacMichael, Founder and President, has established a tradition of comprehensive consultations, premium products, and detail-oriented installations, ensuring customers receive the best value for their remodeling dollar.
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare