Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Live Good Inc. Celebrates Diversity and Unity: A Beacon of Progress in the Spirit of Crissy Field, Angel Island and the Buffalo Soldiers
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- More Sustainable Practices Bring Measurable Impact to Veterans' Well-being
- RedZone Group Purchasing welcomes The Escalator Cleaning Company to authorized vendors portfolio
- Synergy PR Services Welcomes Black-Owned Spirits Merchandiser, Kelly Family Distributors
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Launch & Scale Your Ultimate Online Business Guide
CCIA's Executive Director, Mary Austin, hosts the Cleantech Game Changers podcast, bringing together influential guests for cleantech conversations. "CCIA has enjoyed success in fostering connections among the cleantech community over the last 15 years and wee are excited to be able to showcase these incredible companies and further the work of influential industry experts. The Cleantech Game Changers podcast provides insightful and educational content to our listeners, who we hope will utilize the podcast to inform their impact on their local and global communities" said Mary Austin.
For our second podcast release we are joined by CEO and co-founder of Lightning eMotors, Tim Reeser, and the chairman of the board for Lightning eMotors and founder of Aravaipa Ventures, Robert Fenwick-Smith, join us to tell their story.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warm Welcome to Gerald "Gerry" Willis
- Tyler Wittkofsky Presents Second Edition of "(Not) Alone" with a Book Signing Event at Brunswick
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
Tim and Robert walk us through how they navigated tough hurdles, from funding obstacles to having to pivot their product offering, and insights for budding entrepreneurs in cleantech. We also address building sustainable business models for cleantech companies, the future of electrification, EV adoption and the infrastructure to support it.
Excerpts from episode two include: "A cleantech company can only be successful if it's selling at par or below the price of the incumbent product" 19:25 - Robert Fenwick-Smith.
"Cleantech companies and CCIA members are succeeding in proving they have a fundamentally better product. Not just something that's sustainable that's why I think we're at an inflection point in cleantech today – we figured out the value proposition to build a better product" 22:00 - Tim Reeser
Upcoming episodes includeAMP Robotics, Steelhead Composites and Eberspächer VAIREX to name a few.
Click Here (https://lnk.bio/cleantechgamechangers) to listen on your preferred podcasting platform.
About Colorado Cleantech Industries Association (CCIA):
Founded in 2008, CCIA impacts Colorado's policies, innovators, products, and programs that drive expansion of a cleaner, more affordable, efficient, and secure energy economy. Through advocacy, public policy leadership, development, and education, CCIA works to ensure that Colorado is a global cleantech leader. For more information, visit http://www.coloradocleantech.com.
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
- MadeSelfish_Co Launches: A Fashion Revolution for the Self-Expressed Generation
- Boston Area Oom Yung Doe Martial Arts Schools Host the Master Level Teaching Team
- Woman-Owned Technology Studio in Austin Celebrates Milestone With Initiative to Empower Girls
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Matcha Design Takes Home Gold Summit International Award
- The contents of The Briars, an historic estate home in Natchez, Miss., will be sold on-site, Oct. 7
- Colliers finalizes ±166,250 square foot lease at Airtex Commerce Center in Houston
- ARC Group Medical Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- Historic Weekend at Holman United Methodist Church
- Clancy of Dasti & Staiger Offers Guidance on Estate Planning
- HedgeHog Health to Showcase Innovative Hoglet Fidget Mouse and Fidget Keychain at Toy Fair 2023
- Alpha Content Company Completes Rebranding to Reflect New Content Marketing Services
- His Glory to Livestream All Upcoming Donald Trump Rallies
- Patrick O'Neil Media Network Inc. announces Breaking News Services and Links to Bargains on its site
- SalusCare partners with FISH of Sanibel-Captiva to provide mental health services
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC