Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1725
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1659
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1322
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1214
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1122
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 978
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 953
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 891
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 706
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 512
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- InfinityQS Survey Reveals More Than Half of Automotive Manufacturers Still Reliant on Spreadsheets
- Automation Devices Offers Efficient, Affordable Vibratory Feeding Solutions
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Lineway UK launches to deliver world-class service and convenience for the road marking industry
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: "PLM Upgrade Study"
- X-Ray Fluorescence Layer Thickness Product Released by k-Space Associates, Inc
- PhaseZero Recognized for Innovation in Customer Experience Management and Digital Commerce
The new GRAB EEZ will accommodate the more traditional 9" x 9" wipe size. Structural and mechanical improvements were also made to make loading wipes easier. The front cover now slides up for effortless loading. A new (optional) plastic shield can be used to cover the front window, further protecting wipes from the outside environment.
All other benefits are still in place; that is, ESD safe, four holes for optional wall mounting, easy non cross contaminating dispensing, double bagged, and ready to bring into the cleanroom.
How it Works
The GRAB-EEZ was designed with simplicity being a top priority. Typically, cleanroom wipes are supplied in flat sheets and placed on a table or in trays within a cleanroom. Because facility personnel are required to wear gloves, it is very difficult to select one wipe at a time. Consequently, sometimes three or more wipes are selected - resulting in wasteful use. The unique double C-folded cleanroom wipes, also manufactured by High-Tech Conversions are stacked inside the unit, protected from the environment until use.
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
The GRAB EEZ is designed to be used in a variety of controlled environments including medical, pharmaceutical, life science, laboratory, and electronics manufacturing facilities.
Each dispenser is prepared and cleaned in a cleanroom and double bagged before it is first introduced into the cleanroom where it will be used.
About High-Tech Conversions
High-Tech Conversions is a manufacturer of innovative cleaning products for controlled environments including wipes, gloves, apparel, SMT cleaning stencil wipes, and more. They produce industry leading products that are trusted by companies involved in electronics assembly, scientific research, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries.
For more information, contact High-Tech Conversions at 860-265-2633 or visit www.High-TechConversions.com
- Jazz/Pop Singer/Songwriter MARTIN SEXTON to Headline at Old School Square Pavilion - May 27
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Free Zoom Lecture on Historic Preservation, May 20
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to explore unique ways companies help the community at May 27 luncheon
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Learn About Arbitration - ILA Canada on May 19th and 20th
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Women Arrested and Charged with Assault on NOLA Artist Teddo November
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- Doctor Publishes Educational Story to Teach Kids About Coping with Chronic Illness
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software