Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 257
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 244
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 164
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 161
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 152
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 148
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- Proudfoot announces a new leadership for our European, Middle East, Africa and Asian (EMEAA) Natural Resources practice
- Discover Industrial Filtration Solutions From Beverage To Bespoke
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- New 4-Channel ET-4 Expert Transient from Delphin
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
- Central air repair can add years to the life of your unit
(Larchmont, NY) More and more facilities and businesses are scheduled to open as Westchester County enters our county-wide re-opening.
"There is an ever-present pressure to return to our "new normal,"says Jillian Ibelli, Vice President of Clean n' Handy, the full-service 'green' Commercial Cleaning & Handyman Services company based in Larchmont, New York. "Businesses, their employees and customers are wondering what the next steps will look like. It is a fact that in order for businesses to be operational they need to partake in modifications that will follow and align with governmental health and safety regulations."
More on eTradeWire News
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
"We at Clean n Handy want business's to be successful when they re-open," adds Ms. Ibelli, and therefore our company is providing important tips for reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by implementing effective cleaning and disinfecting strategies
Implement frequent disinfecting protocols on commonly used surfaces ie. doorknobs, toilets etc.
• Disinfect with EPA approved products, ensuring for good ventilation during use of the product. Check to ensure the cleaning product is not past its expiration date. Gloves and eye protection should be worn.
• If EPA approved products cannot be found, consider making a bleach solution mix consisting of 1/3 cup of bleach per gallon of water; leave solution on for at least a minute, Make only enough diluted bleach solution to last a 24 hour period, as it may not be effective after that time period. Alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol can also be used for cleaning.
• Set up sanitation stations throughout the facility for staff and guests consisting of hand sanitizer, gloves and antibacterial wipes.
More on eTradeWire News
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms For Brokers
- MLS Offers Launches Custom Digital Offer Platforms for Brokers
- Crochet artwork in a league of its own
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- COVID 19 and its affect on builders and developers
• Display a visible cleaning schedule sheet with employee signatures to verify cleaning has been completed.
• Consider employing an outside cleaning/janitorial company to assist with necessary cleaning measures.
It is up to all of us to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and proper sanitation schedules are key.
About Clean n' Handy: Clean n' Handy is a full-service 'green' Commercial Cleaning & Handyman Services company. Clean n' Handy is family owned and operated, with over ten (10) years of experience. Clean n' Handy is fully insured and has certifications from OSHA and The Department of Environmental Protection. In addition to providing local businesses with superior 'green' cleaning services, Clean n' Handy also offers many handyman services. http://www.cleannhandy.net.
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community