Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- How this millionaire app helps to get over the pain of the Notre Dame fire
- Learn How to Become Mentally Strong
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Make Choices and Find More Space this Spring
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
"It's true the Yacht Insurance Market is hardening after many years of low pricing; and classic yacht owners in particular are seeing some huge rate increases that are, some would say, unfairly, targeting them as owners of classic and wooden vessels" said Mark Elcocks, Specialist Risks Executive with IRCM.
"Most boat owners are passionate about their vessel but classic yacht owners really do love their craft. They are generally well-looked after and, in most cases, free of insurance claims so it's something of a shock for such an owner to receive their insurance renewal with a 30% premium increase and a doubled excess. Some classic yacht owners are even receiving letters from their insurance provider advising that they are no longer offering insurance on such craft and that their client should look elsewhere for cover."
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
As a specialist classic yacht insurance provider IRCM remains committed to supporting owners looking for fair, sensibly priced classic yacht insurance. "We have a delegated underwriting authority from 2 global insurers" said Mark, "which has enabled us to develop a portfolio of classic yacht insurance business that ensures both yacht owners and insurers benefit from our approach."
IRCM can offer UK-domiciled classic yacht owners insurance for their vessels providing the use is private and pleasure though cover can be extended to include skippered charter; some racing cover can also be added.
For further information contact Mark Elcocks at IRCM on 01902 796793 or visit https://www.marineinsurance-ircm.co.uk/classic-yacht-insurance/ (http://www.marineinsurance-ircm.co.uk) IRCM are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- New Guidebook on the Business of Acting Helps Actors Direct Their Careers
- How to Change Name on Spirit Airlines Ticket
- Explanatory article published about Upper Extremity Orthopedics – Elbow Surgery
- Leadership Ohio Announces Class Of 2019
- The New Green Deal for dynaCERT Inc.'s Carbon Emission Reduction Technology
- Reality TV Star Patti Negri From Travel Channels Hit Show 'Ghost Adventures' Releases First Book
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-1 Released
- Essential Med Aesthetics Announces Arrival of Cutera Trusculpt iD in San Antonio, Texas
- Pamela "P." Moses Announces Candidacy For Mayor On Beale Street At W.c. Handy Park
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- VCPWA's Improvements to Traffic Safety on Santa Paula Street to Minimize Potential Collisions
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards