Popular on eTradeWire
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- CONRIC PR & Marketing to host COVID-19 Business Booster Webinar
- John Canning & Co. Is Now Offering A Disinfection, Decontamination, & Preventative Cleaning Service
- Newly Published Visiongain Report: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Drugs in Development Market Forecast
- Business Coach Peter Stip helpt ondernemers in crisis op Goeree-Overflakkee met gratis webinar en advies
- Excessive decontamination costs force businesses to create their own rapid-response teams
- Small Business Webinar: Build a "Recession Proof" Sales Process and Playbook
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
- Global risk management firm, Anvil Group, acquires airline safety advisory service, FlightSafe
- INFINITI HR's JV with Quad M Solutions, Inc. is Benefiting from Focus on Telehealth & Telemedicin
- Working around coronavirus with the new Prism Hosted Desktop solution
The early bird deadline for award submissions is March 2, 2020, with the final deadline for entries on April 6. Besides a discount on the fee, new for this year, any organization or individuals submitting an early bird entry only need pay the entry fee. Entrants will have until April 6 to finalize their entry. The awards honor work created in 2019.
Presented by the Association for Women in Communications (https://womcom.org/), the Clarion Awards recognize the work of communicators, including editors, writers, photographers, designers, marketing specialists, radio and television producers and many more.
There are currently more than 100 Clarion categories, with entries accepted from all professionals: men and women, individuals and organizations, AWC members and nonmembers alike.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Last Soul" - The Devil Is After a Young Man's Soul in This Epic Novel
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope Automotive Oscilloscopes With Smart Accessory Interfaces
- "Solidarity" - 1960s America Separates 5 Teens as War Explodes in Vietnam
- Take a Trip Through the Glades With Two YA Series!
- Peachtree Immediate Care Adjusting to Changing Patient Needs in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
For further details on the award nomination process, the category list and online registration, professionals can visit the Clarion website (https://www.womcom.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=903060&module_id=299045) at womcom.org/clarions.
ABOUT AWC & Clarion Awards – Through a network of local chapters and independent members, AWC strives to elevate the role of women in communications with empowering opportunities for learning, leadership, recognition and networking. It was founded in 1909 as Theta Sigma Phi, an honorary student journalism fraternity at the University of Washington. The Clarion Awards were first offered in 1972 as a way to honor professional women journalists and communicators. Today the awards draw hundreds of entries from members and non-members, both women and men, across the United States. Visit www.womcom.org.
- UCEazy Disrupts the College Admissions Counseling By Focusing on First-Generation Immigrant Families
- #rainbowsforheroes Initiative Recognizes our Heroes on the Frontline
- Free Corporate Training Online
- 5 Reasons to Make Your Website SEO Friendly
- Expert Network Helps Businesses Protect Employees & Customers
- Tampa Bay Times names Achieva Credit Union a "Top Workplace"
- 'Easter Bunny' surprises IntegraCare team at senior living communities
- Q1 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Orange County Business Journal Ranks Snell & Wilmer Eighth Largest Law Firm in Orange County
- Danzi's Grande Sonate - Sheet Music for Piano and Clarinet
- CIMdata's Dr. Ken Versprille to Participate in an upcoming Webinar on Export Control and ITAR
- ViQi, Inc. Appoints Dr. Ilya Goldberg as Chief Science Officer
- Elmquist Eye Group offers telehealth eye care services
- Uply Media, Inc Announces Free Giveaway For COVID-19 Relief
- Cypress Pharmacy now offering free hand sanitizer for all first responders and discounted CBD
- Eduscape Launches SchoolWorks to Support Remote Learning
- Permian Museum Spring Fossil Egg Hunt Photos
- Author David R. Gross Promotes His Historical Fiction Novel - Defender of the Texas Frontier
- Surex reaches $100 million milestone
- Facebook Live Story Time with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine