Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 205
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Jeff Wisuri Brings Safe Money Radio To Minneapolis
- Adam Waskey Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Baltimore & Wilmington
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance News Generated By Association's Awareness Month Campaign
- DBL Center Brokers Help Businesses Bundle Short Term Disability and MA Paid Family Medical Leave Act Benefits
- Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA, Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Offer Tax Advantages For Business Owners
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Glenn Neasham Retirement planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham Specializing in Fixed Indexed Annuity. Since 1987 Happy clients. Ask Glenn for referrals
- Glenn Neasham please support him he's a good man with the utmost of integrity
CLARA analytics ("CLARA"), the leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology in the commercial insurance industry, today announced it has hired Karin Golde as its vice president of data science. Golde most recently served as vice president of artificial intelligence research & development at NetBase Quid. At CLARA, she will be responsible for conceiving and driving the development of a robust portfolio of AI and machine learning-based initiatives that accelerate the growth of CLARA's business. Golde rounds out CLARA's executive team as the company experiences increasing demand and prepares to expand its product lines. She will report to CLARA's CEO, Gary Hagmueller.
"CLARA is transforming the P&C claims process through the use of cutting-edge AI and machine learning, which means we needed someone with Karin's background to fulfill that vision. Karin is a data science authority with outstanding experience developing and directing great teams of data scientists, linguists, data engineers and analysts that create incredibly effective AI applications," said Hagmueller. "We are thrilled to welcome Karin to our exceptional CLARA team."
More on eTradeWire News
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
Golde brings 20 years of practical experience to CLARA, during which time she honed her capabilities in sentiment analysis, information retrieval, ontology development, and document classification. Prior to joining CLARA, she spent the past 10 years at NetBase Quid, where she set the companywide strategy for AI-driven functionality. There, she built and led a large team with the technical and collaborative skills needed to drive innovation in areas relating to natural language processing, data science, and computer vision. Golde was known for building pragmatic solutions that take on the challenges of automating the nuances of human intelligence while building bridges among people and ideas.
"CLARA has broken new ground in practical uses of AI in ways that will redefine commercial insurance for decades to come," said Golde. "I am very excited to be a part of this change, particularly as CLARA extends its applications in ways that empower people with the tools to make their work easier, faster, more rewarding and more interesting."
More on eTradeWire News
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
CLARA's products utilize AI and advanced machine learning to deliver key insights that increase efficiency and substantially improve both operations and client service. The company has seen demand for its solutions continue to accelerate across all of its product lines as well as existing deployments scale and expand. The current product suite includes CLARA providers, CLARA litigation and CLARA claims as well as a popular Medicare Set-Aside solution.
Visit CLARA analytics: www.claraanalytics.com
View full release: http://ow.ly/Xv3S30rfVHf
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!