Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Kathy Hobday Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Local CEO tapped to be part of LPGA Panel
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Lisa Little is Named Best Real Estate Agent in Dripping Springs, Texas
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Home Buyers Nevada seeks to buy unwanted properties in Reno, Sparks
- Pathfinder Partners Acquires Multifamily Property In Affluent Denver Neighborhood
- Friend Tire enters Florida market, leases 46,020-square-foot industrial space in Davenport
Inspired by the heritage of the local neighborhood with upgraded amenities and cutting-edge energy efficiency technologies, Round Barn offers traditional farmhouse architecture with 3 to 4 bedrooms in 1,735 to 1,925 square feet of living space, and first-floor dens which can be converted into convenient home offices or additional bedrooms.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
"At Round Barn we designed a beautiful solar all-electric modern farmhouse in an incredible location. We also made sure our floor plans included the flexibility to create a home office or fourth bedroom," said Phil Kerr, CEO of City Ventures. "During these uncertain times, today's buyer will appreciate the security of owning their own 3-4 bedroom home at an affordable price. Given today's historically low-interest rates, this translates to a monthly payment, which may be substantially less than what many are currently paying in rent around the Bay Area."
Inside the homes, City Ventures has installed an unusually high level of standard amenities, including hand-set tub and shower tile walls, Bosch ENERGY STAR® appliances, energy-saving induction cooktops, a hybrid water heater with heat pump technology, Schlage keyless entries, Internet-connected advanced home technology, the NEST® thermostat for complete home comfort and included solar panels that can be used to charge an electric car in every garage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
If today's real estate market is any indication of how fast these homes will sell out, buyers should hurry. According to Compass' most recent Bay Area Market Reports for Sonoma County, there were just 1.1 months' worth of existing home inventory in July, far below the six-month timeline considered to be neutral between buyers and sellers. This low inventory has in turn put upward pressure on median sales prices, which according to the California Association of Realtors® rose by 9.2 percent countywide between July 2019 and July 2020 for single-family homes and by 9.7 percent for condos and townhomes.
Model tours are offered daily by appointment contact Dan Musgrove at 707-657-3353 or RoundBarn@CityVentures.com. 208 Semillon Lane, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. For more information, please visit https://www.cityventures.com/.
- Jenna Guarneri Accepted Into Forbes Business Council
- Dale Tondryk Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Excelsior
- SmartBear Announces Investment from Vista Equity Partners
- Cloe Wilder Releases New Single, "Call Me If You Need Me"
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #82, Nov. 15th, features masterpieces, rarities
- Accuenergy Designs New Multi-Circuit Meter with Innovative SnapOn CT Terminal Connectors
- Timely New Children's Book Inspires Kids To Wear COVID Masks and become Super-19 Heroes
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Braces in Easton for Only $3,995, No Hidden Fees
- Arlington Senior Community Celebrates Whataburger-Themed Chicken Coop with Ribbon-Cutting Event
- Matthew Brickman Explains Modification Of Child Custody Rights During COVID-19
- Waterford Dentist Contributes To Nationally Renowned Textbook
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Takes on Texas & Indiana for Candidate Suppression
- 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale!
- Downtown Frederick Theaters Join Forces for Fundraiser Concert at Fairgrounds
- Solar Vent Fan's 3D Tech Redesign Boosts Output for Safer Porta-Johns
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- 28-Year-Old Magical Nights of Lights Gives Way to Something New
- Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Visits Oklahoma to Raise Awareness & Meet Supporters
- Michael Meyer Hosts Virtual Event on Communication
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's