Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- Do you need non-DOT reasonable suspicion training for supervisors?
- Porsche Owned PTV Group Adds Truck Mileage, Truck Routing, and Optimization To AscendTMS
- New York Airport Transportation Service to All Airports
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- BR Williams Becomes a Diamond Broker
- Learn More About Ship Sales and Purchase
- Learn More About Ship Chartering
- After ten years of Piracy in the Indian Ocean region
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
Bound, is revolutionizing city to city travel, providing a premium and personal experience for those that wish to travel in comfort and style. Traveling between Boston, MA and Manhattan, NY will now be more convenient and efficient. Bound wants to transform the way people think about North East transportation by pioneering a safe, indulgent, yet affordable ride that is also beneficial for the environment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
Transportation to and from Boston <->Manhattan has never been easier or more enjoyable. Bound provides a more personalized ride service that will elevate the way business people, students, and day-trippers think of city-to -city transportation in the northeast. The Hartford based start-up provides a way for travelers to bypass the stress of driving and city parking while experiencing a relaxing and amenity filled trip. With an easy-to-use online booking system and professional drivers, customers can book a seat, starting at $79 per trip. It is obvious to see how Bound places their customers' needs first, allowing passengers to arrive energized when they reach their destination.
About Bound: Bound is the first all-electric, zero emission transportation company on the east coast, providing luxurious, yet affordable city to city travel in Teslas. By offering amenities such as in-car Wi-Fi, customers can put finishing touches on last minute office work or listen to their favorite play list; making the experience truly their own. Partnerships are still available to join the Bound team.
For more information, please visit ridebound.com or call (860) 805-9695
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th