Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 202
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 194
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 113
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Isla Cozumel's Reopening Campaign. A Cry for Help or Nirvana for Relaxation?
- GetMyBoat Exceeds $80MM ARR with Spike in Demand for Boat Rentals
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
The international stamp augments San Miguel de Allende's own municipal "Health First" certification. The city launched "Health First," which is granted after local health and safety officials evaluate each location and certify compliance with sanitary protocols for reopening, on May 25. Restaurants, hotels, golf courses, activity centers and cultural spaces, among others, must apply for the certificate online at www.sanmigueldeallende.gob.mx. In addition to the onsite inspection, businesses must complete paperwork providing detailed information on sanitation practices and undergo staff training sessions. Certification is "free but mandatory," according to San Miguel de Allende Mayor Luis Alberto Villarreal García.
More on eTradeWire News
- Libman Education now offers Pinson & Tang's Newest Product: CDI Pocket Guide – Online
- JoinWith.Me Screenplay and Trailer by Mike Meier receive multiple distinctions
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
"San Miguel de Allende's infrastructure has been working proactively to ensure the wellness of our residents and future visitors and making many sacrifices to contain this pandemic and working with health officials to ensure that all international requirements are met," said Mayor Villarreal García. "Obtaining the WTTC's 'Safe Travels' stamp endorses this work and reaffirms that San Miguel de Allende is properly ready in terms of sanitation."
San Miguel de Allende entered its Phase 0 of its Covid-19 Reactivation plan — activation of the local economy for the residents — starting June 1. During the initial phase of the plan, the city saw most of the business infrastructure that affects residents reopen, including restaurants, markets, public transportation, offices and more.
Access to San Miguel de Allende has been closed since March to non-residents, with city police monitoring all entry points. Those permitted to enter must not show symptoms of Covid-19 and must be essential to the needs of the recovery phase the city is currently in.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDAC Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
- Parallel Capital Partners Announces New Systems, Protocols to Ensure Commercial Tenants' Safety
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
Mayor Villarreal García announced that hotels may start accepting bookings for July 15 arrivals as of this week.
"We take our place in the world seriously, as you do when you are with us," said Mayor Luis Alberto Villarreal García. "With these efforts we confirm San Miguel de Allende as a leading destination.
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- New MASTERS Podcast Features Melissa Yamaguchi with Feng Shui Strategies for These Unsettling Times
- B&O Railroad Museum Launches Farmers Market As Community Outreach Safe Shopping Event
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore