Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- IL Sec of State Candidate Pat Dowell Responds to Alexi's Belated Digital Driver's License Proposal
- 227's™ COVID-19 ALERT! WASHINGTON Gov. to IDAHO: "Stop clogging up my hospitals!" #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- Enquizit, Inc Achieves Premier Partner Status in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Non-DOT drug tests ensure all of your employees are clean
- RELYANT Global, LLC Awarded Design Build MATOC IDIQ for Construction in Central America
- False Charges and No Credible Evidence nor Witnesses Lead to the Guilty Verdict Against Humanitarian
- What You Need to Know Before the Rusesabagina Verdict
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
The addition of La Feria builds on the company's significant presence across the state, where it provides operations and maintenance services to more citizens in Texas than any other private utility firm. It also reaffirms the company's commitment to the Rio Grande Valley, where Inframark also operates the water and wastewater facilities for the City of Weslaco.
"I look forward to our partnership and to get TCEQ issues resolved," said La Feria City Manager Jaime Sandoval.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
"Inframark is excited about the addition of La Feria to our growing list of satisfied clients and customers in Texas," said Regional Manager Ryan Quigley. "We are looking forward to this partnership and delivering the kind of service the citizens of La Feria expect and deserve."
Inframark, LLC (www.inframark.com), is a standalone American infrastructure services company focused on operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems, management of community infrastructure, and back-office services.
With more than 40 years of experience in managing water-related infrastructure, the company employs in excess of 1,500 people serving more than 300 clients in 19 states. Its North American operations manages facilities that can treat over a billion gallons of drinking water and wastewater daily. It also manages more than 7,000 miles of wastewater collection and water distribution networks. Its infrastructure management services group serves 220 clients with financial, administrative and specialized support services.
- Your Child's Back-to-School Dental Visit
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Helps You with Your Experiential Marketing
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Signs Your Website Needs An Upgrade
- Guinea Court Dental Surgery – create a new affordable smile with dentistry in Basingstoke
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- Cobalt Digital's 9904-UDX-4K Provided the Perfect Solution for M6's UHD HLG to UHD SDR Conversion
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!