Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Andrew Jones will present two major online auctions, Dec. 6 and 8, just in time for the holidays
- Tavia MD and Mask Across America Presents Mass Mask Distribution Ridgeland, SC
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces 2020 Art & Antiques Show
- HOPEFEST 360° Emerges as Epic Worldwide Event
- Nails & Tips by Laila London presents R&B hit maker Al B. Sure at Thanksgiving Giveaway
- Are You Ready To Wake Up Your Soul? With The Verge
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
- TEDxTemecula Hosts Online Watch Parties in Lieu of Annual Live Event
- Local Animal Rescues Team Up for Pet Food Drive This Friday
To add to the sesquicentennial festivities, Blenko Glass crafted a select number of special commemorative green glass water pitchers as well as green glass suncatchers. This limited number of items was designed exclusively for the 150th anniversary with a special engraved logo.
"Nothing better exemplifies our upcoming anniversary than these beautiful pieces of art from the iconic Blenko Glass Company," Tyson Compton, President of the Huntington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau, said. "They will serve as distinctive reminders of our heritage that can be cherished for years to come."
The water pitchers are $100 and the medallions are $20. All of the proceeds from the sales of the pitchers and medallions will support 150th Anniversary celebration events in 2021.
You can purchase either of the commemorative pieces at any of the following locations this holiday season and in 2021:
• The Red Caboose 210 11th St., Huntington, W.Va. 25701
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
• The Wild Ramp 555 14th St. W., Huntington, W.Va. 25704
The items may also be purchased online at shoptheredcaboosewv.com. More information, including pickup and shipping, will be available on the website.
"The Red Caboose and the Huntington Area Convention and Visitors Bureau are excited to partner with the City of Huntington and Foundation of the Tri-State to sell these gorgeous Blenko water bottles and suncatchers," Raine Klover, manager of the Red Caboose, said. "Supporting local businesses and artisans is what we are here for – and it is local collaborations like these that showcase all that Huntington has to offer to locals and visitors alike."
Blenko's history with celebrating Huntington runs deep. During Huntington's 100th Anniversary in 1971, Blenko also crafted suncatchers and other items during the yearlong celebration.
To learn more, visit www.cityofhuntington.com/huntington. Contact the City of Huntington's Director of Communications Bryan Chambers at 304-696-5540 firstname.lastname@example.org and Event Coordinator Kaylin Staten at 304-900-2833 or email@example.com.
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Cable Operators in Japan Explore Opportunities for Meeting Consumer Demand for 4K UHD Content
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance
- New Clinical Director Announcement
- VHC Issues Holiday Warning Signs An Aging Parent May Need Home Care Assistance
- Chelsey Wang Skincare Kicks Off the Holidays with Black Friday Savings
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow