Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Introducing the Summer Careers Academy
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- Ventura College Student Angela Duran Obtains Statewide STEM Scholarship
- myLAB Box Offers Self-Testing to Help People Regain Their Everyday Lives
- Local Toastmasters Club Looks to the Future with New Name
- Cal State LA awarded Amgen Foundation grant to boost careers in bioentrepreneurship
- Carrington College in Spokane Announces New Campus Director
- NHSA welcomes substantial investment from Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Universal Robots & Fortress Academy Earn ARM Institute Endorsement
Traditional training systems that include videos and demonstrations fail to express the nuances of sports training. For example, players regularly make high-speed decisions in body position and techniques easily overlooked in traditional training, leaving such precise learning up to chance.
Citizens Sports Training LLC will address this challenge by developing 3D artificial characters in virtual reality to demonstrate sports techniques. Viewers of the artificial characters can observe the performance of sports techniques in full motion, slow motion, or stop-frame.
In VR, viewers can also walk around a scene in 360 degrees of perspective. The viewer can see where a player should position their hands, feet, head, and body. This immersive visualization enables a player to quickly achieve a mental imprint of the technique leading to rapid and in-depth learning.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
Coaches will use the system to plan their training, and players will use it in preparation for their time on the pitch. They will enter the virtual world with a standard browser on computers, tablets, or phones, or via VR goggles such as Oculus. The goggles will give them the feeling of actually being on the field with the artificial characters.
The Company will start with creating a series of training modules for the sport of rugby – The Rugby Coach. Initial training modules will be designed for youth rugby players and then expand to high school scholastics, collegiate, club, and elite players.
Over the next ten years, it is estimated that rugby within the United States may grow from 150,000 to over one million players.
The Company is a joint venture between the Citizens Rugby Foundation and Knowledge Avatars, Inc. It is part of the Sports Totality – a group of rugby-minded businesses that seek to advance rugby through a closed-loop, sustainable economic system.
Karl Dakin, Board Chairman
Citizens Rugby Foundation
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
- DreamMaster warns agains Monster's Halloween quiz
- Your Future is Now: an immersive party to live your dreams
- Neue Auctions' online-only, 344-lot Fine Art & Antiques auction will be held Saturday, October 30th
- Debut Book Offers Guidance On Raising Your Personal Frequency To Access Your Highest Potential
- Dance & Dystopia: Freaks With Lines Present...Nilus Cogus
- Valarie Carey Reaves-Bey, sister of Miriam Carey, woman killed in Washington, DC channels her pursuit for justice through Art
- 'Women In Real Estate' Support Diversity with International Real Estate Platform, Bisnow
- Release of New Audiobook, "The Reward of Knowing" by Re/MAX Results Founder, John Collopy
- Short and Long Term Electric Generator Rentals
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Art Print by Anthony Saunders
- Nonprofit Releases Online Healing Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Reyna Gentin's "My Name is Layla" Wins Gold in Moonbeam Awards
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office