Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Large pressure vessel manufacturers must meet specific codes
- Durante Rentals Appoints Baron Selman as Sales Manager
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- OTCWagon Initiated Coverage on Copper North Mining Corp. (V:COL)
- NCC Group Joins Global Cyber Security Alliance for Operational Technology
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Stainless steel equipment fabrication requires specialized skills
- Robinson leads among pressure vessel manufacturing companies
- Manufacturing Day and Foundry Open House Events at ME Elecmetal on October 5, 2019
The proposed changes under consideration would amend Lee Plan Goals 1, 9, 10, 33, 47, and 114, Chapter XIII, and Map 14 to:
• Eliminate the Alico Road site location rule calling for mines to be located on the "traditional Alico Road corridor"
• Remove the requirements for a lime rock supply inventory and demand analysis that no new mines be opened until the demand for new resources outstrips available supply as evidenced by a supply and demand study
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
The proposed amendment has been strongly and uniformly opposed by a wide range of community groups during public hearings. Among the groups and organizations that spoke or wrote letters with concerns about the proposal are the Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Sakata Seed America, the Village of Estero, the Estero Council of Community Leaders (ECCL), the Audubon Society, the People of Lee County, the Cape Coral Friends of Wildlife, the Sierra Club, the Florida Wildlife Federation and the Eyes on Conservation 20/20 Coalition.
Lee County has denied multiple requests for a series of workshops to be conducted to communicate the County's objectives and to solicit adequate public input on how best to address the objectives while maintaining the integrity of the DR/GR and the overall plan.
For more information, visit http://nomineon82.com/.
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- Award-Winning Local Pizzeria Cultivates Growth With Unique Marketing Solutions
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- First Choice Neurology BAN2401 Study to Assess New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina