Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Updated Social Media Management Certificate Program at NC State TTS Reflects Changing Social Media and Digital Marketing Landscape
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- How to Increase Newspaper Advertising Revenues Very Quickly and Very Substantially
- Rare Closeup Of Dramatic SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch Captured In Breathtaking Plotagraph
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- EQDerivatives Launches Machine Learning/Alt Data Platform
- Voxmedia LLC awarded ACCME Accreditation with Commendation
- SCOUT Film Festival to Showcase Talent of Young Artists January 4-6, 2019 in Stowe, VT
Dr. Antoine Kareh, the Group CEO, said, "Hiperdist has been an established player in Africa and commands nearly 35% of our business. The company is now positioning strongly in the Middle East, especially the UAE market, in addition to expanding further in Africa. We have made a significant investment in our new owned facility in Dubai that has been designed to facilitate and leverage this growth and expansion for the company while providing greater support to our global network with a broader geographic coverage in the MEA region. It is definitely one of the fastest growing markets in the world and will continue to evolve. We are targeting a growth of 15% per year in these new markets".
Hiperdist is a leading technology distributor and solution provider spanning multiple markets and application segments. The company began operations in the UAE in 2014. Mr. Santosh Sansare, General Manager of Hiperdist, stated, "Since the beginning we have enjoyed exceptional success at Hiperdist UAE, registering an average growth of 25% per year. Our latest facility in Emaar Square gives us a definite competitive edge and will allow us to meet the demands of the new technologies while accelerating our planned expansion. Some of the major brands that we currently have in our portfolio include Synology, ZOTAC and G.Skill, CANON, LENOVO, AVAYA, VERTIV, ACER, ASUS, VIEWSONIC. In addition, at a group level we have been working with ORACLE, CISCO, VMWARE, NETAPP to name just a few."
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
Hiperdist is at the forefront of the latest advancements and has made major inroads in the arena working with brands offering the most innovative products. Mr. Santosh Sansare stressed, "The market is changing and the opportunities for us going forward are huge. We are witnessing excellent growth driven by innovation across all our main markets. Looking ahead, there is going to be more rapid development of innovative solutions globally and more sophisticated end-users to drive superior results. Therefore, inventive technology is at the heart of our multi-faceted business approach. Our strategy is to focus on 'new innovative brands' or 'innovative quarter' from established brands. We want to enable them in the Middle East and Africa distributing more innovative products into more markets."
Elaborating on the company's core strengths, Dr. Kareh, said, "Our number one objective is to add value to our partners by finding ways to help them gain bigger market share and that's how we differentiate ourselves from our competitors. There are very few specialists in the marketplace that have the ability to serve manufacturers in more than 30 countries across MEA. And by this we do not only mean large multinationals. There are far too many regional or smaller brands who want to grow but don't have the means to do so and we enable them by providing an efficient and effective go to market strategy with an innovative and a feasible business framework. At Hiperdist we certainly know the market and have the success factors needed to grow including a great team, extensive experience and a suitable portfolio of products. In addition, we have the resources to respond quickly to new competitive threats, whether these come from existing competitors or from new entrants into the market."
The bar has been set higher for distribution and cloud services are one of the fastest growing segments of the industry. Dr. Kareh, stated, "Cloud has surfaced as one of the biggest challenges for our industry and the complexity reaches an all-time high due to new business models, platform integrations and automation. At Hiperdist we are fully equipped to meet market requirements as new technologies evolve. Since its inception, Hiperdist has earned an outstanding reputation by delivering superior quality products and providing extensive value-added offerings and services to its channel partners and customers. Our success is built on credibility. We will continue to find ways to help our network of brands grow at the required pace".
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJ Founder, Artika Tyner, Marks 400th Anniversary of Slave Arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian Trip
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Jaime Girard Now Serving As Executive Director for River Ridge at Avon
- Rare 1917 Imperial Russian government 4% savings bond commands $12,810 at Archives Int'l Auctions
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- 2 DA MAX Records LLC CEO Erica Roberts @2damaxrecords @ericaroberts82
About CIS Group
With a footprint in over 30 countries, serving over 1000 corporate customers and 5000 resellers, CIS Group has proven to be a leading technology provider in the Middle East and Africa since its foundation in 1980. The group launched UNIDIST (the holding company that houses the group's distribution business) in 1992 which quickly established itself as one of the top information technology distributor and supply chain solution provider across the region. With a market penetration supported by 23 local entities and 4 logistic hubs throughout EMEA, UNIDIST provides end-to-end supply chain solutions for all categories of IT products including: Computing, Printing & Imaging, Consumables, Energy, Software and Infrastructure Solutions. The local and regional entities in UNIDIST's distribution channel include Hiperdist, Superdist, Levant Distribution, Interdist Alliances, Hiperdist Alliances, IT4Africa and Hiperdist Information Technology Trading.
For media contact:
EVOPS Marketing & PR
Mob: 00971 50 6975146
Tel: 00971 4 566 7355
- The World's First Art Fairs - The Eight Impressioinist Exhibitions of 1874-1886
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cancun Grill Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Vibration Monitoring of a Gas Turbine in a Refinery
- Shore Buddies successfully raised $10,544 from 132 supporters on KICKSTARTER in 16 day
- Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS announces Jordan Specchio joins Premier Plastic Surgery Center of NJ
- EPRO Closes Out 2018 With New Team Members
- 1964-The Tribute Brings Their Fab Four Show Back to the Weinberg Stage
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- U.S. Bank Continues Partnership with Project Access In Southern California
- Kahana & Feld Partner, Courtney Winzeler, Elected Secretary and Treasurer for OCBA Construction Law
- Novo Precision Spotlighted in Senator Murphy's "Murphy's Monday Manufacturer"
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Hip-Hop Duo Fwey Ends 2018 With A Chart-Climbing Banger!
- PODS Wisconsin Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Paramount Acquires CKE ATM Solutions, Founder Mike Kerans to Join Paramount's Subsidiary Sharenet
- Deep learning democratizes nano-scale imaging
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home