Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 314
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 199
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 173
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 164
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive 100K Grant from NEA as part of American Rescue Plan
- 3rd Annual Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goal To Celebrate All
- Cinema St. Louis announces $100,000 gift from the Jane M. & Bruce P. Robert Charitable Foundation
- Star-Studded Fundraising Event To Celebrate Harry Belafonte's 95th Birthday & 10th Anniversary of Sankofa.org
- Female Revenge Thriller 'The Legend Of Jack And Diane' Begins Production
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- Watch Out For 'Gold Hunters' in Summer Hill's Newest Release
- There's a 'Dark Ritual' at Summer Hill Film's New Release!
- 8K Association Announces Certified 8K TV Specification Update & New Members Including Prime Video
The Grants for Arts Projects awards range from $10,000 to $100,000 and cover the following artistic disciplines: Artist Communities, Arts Education, Dance, Design, Folk & Traditional Arts, Literary Arts, Local Arts Agencies, Media Arts, Museums, Music, Musical Theater, Opera, Presenting & Multidisciplinary Works, Theater, and Visual Arts.
"The National Endowment for the Arts is proud to support arts projects like this one from Cinema St. Louis that help support the community's creative economy," said NEA Acting Chair Ann Eilers. "Cinema St. Louis is among the arts organizations nationwide that are using the arts as a source of strength, a path to well-being, and providing access and opportunity for people to connect and find joy through the arts."
More on eTradeWire News
- Digital Marketing Agency, Finsbury Media Announces Partnership With WD-40
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation supports 2022 Interfaith Dialog Series
- Pad Hopper with new Daily Challenge feature is available for Free in the Apple App Store and On Google Play
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
The 31st Annual St. Louis International Film Festival will be held in November and will screen more than 300 animated, narrative, and documentary features and short films, and will host master classes, special events, and an ambitious Cinema for Students program. Panels and Q&As with filmmakers and documentary subjects will accompany many of the screenings. Programming streams will include the Women in Film Spotlight, Race in America: The Black Experience, and the Human Rights Spotlight.
The nonprofit Cinema St. Louis (CSL) produces SLIFF, one of the largest and highest-profile international film festivals in the Midwest. The fest has been lauded in USA Today's 10Best list. CSL also annually produces the locally-focused St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase, the LGBTQ-centric QFest St. Louis, the Classic French Film Festival, and Golden Anniversaries (festival of films celebrating their 50th anniversary).
For more information on projects included in the NEA grant announcement, visit arts.gov/news. For info on SLIFF and other CSL programs, visit https://cinemastlouis.org/
or call 314-289-4150.
Marquee Media PR
- Intelligens Consulting responds the Public Accounts Committee review of UK Broadband progress
- Next Shiba inu Coin $Tsuki, The Ground-Breaking 13% Reward Token Just Launched
- FlightTonus Care Systems Inc. Reveals Air Travelers' Fears and Problems and What to Do About Them
- Are Extraterrestrials A Threat Or Not?
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Home Helpers San Mateo Receives 2021 Best of Home Care® – Leader in Experience Award
- Experienced SME Banker turned Entrepreneur, committed to empowering SMEs and creating positive social impacts through his business
- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals to WINTER MARKET 2022 on February 16
- Are Modern Women: Mother, Father, Husband, And Wife?
- Miller & Miller will hold an online-only Canadiana & Folk Art auction on Saturday, February 12th
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Class Action Lawsuit Following Aditi Consulting Data Breach
- Jeff Bezos and Digital Wealth!
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event