Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 273
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 216
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 209
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 205
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 181
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 143
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- CIMdata Releases Series of Country-Specific PLM Market Analysis Reports
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- Dura-Pack Launches Flexible Packaging Webinar Program
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Marabu North America Introduces Innovative Anti-Graffiti Liquid Laminate
- Driving Costs Down While Driving Quality Up-American Manufacturing at Its Finest
- EMO MILANO 2021 Update - Virtual Conference at IMTS SPARK Sept. 23rd @ 10 AM CST
- SourceMe - the new way of sourcing industrial components online
On 14 July, two of CIMdata's PLM Mindshare leaders, SAP and Siemens, announced a partnership. Based on a series of briefings and follow-up discussions, the full details of the partnership are still being worked out. This webinar will not focus on the technical aspects of the partnership but will seek to put it in a market and strategic context.
This webinar will help attendees:
· Understand core concepts like the digital thread, digital twin, and Industry 4.0.
· Learn how Siemens Digital Industries Software and SAP positioned themselves for the market before the announcement and what roles each will play in enabling a "true digital thread" as described in the press release.
More on eTradeWire News
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
· Understand how the partnership relates to the Industry 4.0 vision pursued by both industrial companies and firms in the PLM Economy.
According to Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata's VP, and the host for this webinar, "SAP and Siemens, two long-time leaders in the PLM market, have come together in one of the biggest partnership announcements in this market in a long time. They see their work together better enabling 'a true digital thread' an important topic to many industrial companies today. While the market widely embraces the concept, given the plethora of contributing applications and processes, a comprehensive digital thread can be problematic to achieve. Siemens brings a leading position in the PLM market, and SAP is a global leader in the broader enterprise applications market that also competes in PLM."
Mr. Przybylinski has over 30 years of experience in the development of business-enabling IT solutions for research, engineering, and manufacturing organizations worldwide. Stan is responsible for CIMdata's research agenda. He has been directly involved with the selection, consulting, integration, and implementation of large-scale PLM solutions. He has also worked on projects for both PLM solution providers and end-user organizations in a variety of industries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
This webinar will be useful to product planners and managers, product portfolio managers, PLM team leaders and members, PLM users, product managers, IT leadership, solution providers, and anyone who wants to understand better the partnership and how it might impact the market.
During the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed. To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/putting-the-sap-siemens-partnership-in-context. To register for this webinar, please visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3499034535821298703.
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line