Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 261
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 247
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 192
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 168
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 163
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 158
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 152
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 149
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 137
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 124
Similar on eTradeWire
- Need or Home or Industrial Cleanup? The Pros at A & A Restoration Can Help You Out
- Proudfoot announces a new leadership for our European, Middle East, Africa and Asian (EMEAA) Natural Resources practice
- Discover Industrial Filtration Solutions From Beverage To Bespoke
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Nationwide Boiler Makes Monetary Donation to Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area in Lieu of Postponed Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- New 4-Channel ET-4 Expert Transient from Delphin
- Robinson expands its wet paint and powder coating capabilities
Often, digital transformation initiatives are succeeding or failing based on the robustness of corporate data. As a result, most company executives recognize the importance of Data Governance. Many of these digital initiatives are attempting to force a "data culture," trying very hard to remove the silos of data, tribal knowledge, and data quality issues. Unfortunately, many organizations focus on low hanging fruit instead of organizing a sustainable data governance structure and overall strategy.
In this era of digital, it is astounding that organizations have yet to manage their data in a way that treats it as a business asset, which is the backbone of digital transformation. Data governance continues to fall short of true ROI as organizations continue to believe it is a project, not a process that must be thought through to ensure it is sustainable. Investing in people, processes, and organizational elements have to be championed by executives to place data governance in a strong position for long-term success. This webinar offers useful guidance on this critical topic.
More on eTradeWire News
- Curated Collections of Fall Bulbs, Plants and More to Benefit Morven Museum & Garden
- 1st International online Gastronomic Summit in Spanish is born due to COVID-19
- Noted Artist and Philanthropist Giacobbe Mazone's New Project - Artistmazone.com
- Best Mattress Buys Moves to New Location in Bunnell, Florida
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
Attendees at this webinar will:
· Learn how data governance enables digital transformation.
· Better understand how to start a Data Governance journey.
· Learn how to gain executive "buy-in" for Data Governance.
· Find out how to manage the transformation from non-governed data assets to governed data assets.
· Be able to determine the value that will come from Data Governance.
· Learn how to leverage data governance to support an organization's digital transformation journey.
According to Janie Gurley, CIMdata's Practice Manager for Data Governance, and the host for this webinar, "As digital transformation spreads throughout the business, the need for effective Data Governance is gaining importance, benefiting every task and process where reliable data is indispensable. Today, digital transformation is one of the main drivers of the need for Data Governance. Still, many other changes are sweeping through today's successful enterprises, including fundamental shifts in the ways that products are planned, developed, marketed, and serviced."
Ms. Gurley has over 27 years of professional experience in understanding and supporting strategic business execution with broad-based expertise in product development solutions within manufacturing. Besides her responsibilities as the Data Governance Practice Manager at CIMdata, Ms. Gurley is also responsible for the management and execution of CIMdata's services delivered to PLM solution providers, including the coordination and execution of CIMdata's Community and associated solution provider strategic management consulting activities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Panel Built Introduces Gas Station Kiosk Buildings to Line of Modular Products
- Brighton releases "Unearthing Lone Moon Creek" A novel from Teresa Millias
- Wedding and COVID – How to Shop for a Wedding Dress?
- The Imprint Brings Child Welfare and Youth Justice Journalism to Texas
This webinar will be of interest to product planners and managers, PLM team leaders, PLM team members, PLM users, manufacturing engineers, field service personnel, product managers, IT leadership, solution providers, and those wanting to learn more about Data Governance.
To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-data-governance-in-the-era-of-digital-transformation. To register for this webinar, please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5201730539307173890.
- Bold Gemini CCTV Software Update
- Former Partners Go Toe to Toe With a Familiar Foe
- New, Affordable SEO for Small Businesses
- Alarming Rate of Teacher Turnover in the District Inspires Local Educator to Launch Wellness Program
- Market Research Leader Shirley Felix, Joins Prominent Consumer Insights Agency, 360 Market Reach, As
- SEM Link Kicks Off Its 15th Fiscal Year Virtually
- Connect City Announces Full Service Expansion To All 50 States Nationwide
- "The Best Soccer Show," Officially Launches August 12; U.S. Soccer's Sporting Director Earnie Stewart as First Guest
- Return Of Live Sports, Season Simulations Gives Strat-O-Matic Games A Record Setting Run
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
- 'Love & Listings' creators score a new real estate reality show in Atlanta
- Southern Ocean Chamber Sets August Member Activities
- Private Placement Markets to Open Offices in Sydney, Australia
- Lenny & Larry's Welcomes The Holiday Season Early With New Flavor Offerings
- Doctor Develops Personalized Solution to COVID-19 Threat
- SWFL teachers, school employees and families are eligible to receive free mental health support
- Digital Literacy and the Future of Work Goodwill offers free certificate training
- Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb expands reach in 2020
- Amaze Properties LLC Is Looking To Buy Another Property In Metro Detroit Michigan
- Goodwill Pine Ridge Store Reopens with a newly remodeled and expanded layout