Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- Complete packaging solution: Releasing secure products for transportation or storage
- UPDATES 9/20/18 Sprayer Pal.® Multi-purpose Electric Chemical Sprayer Systems
- InfinityQS' Founders Win Gold Stevie® Award in the 2018 International Business Awards®
- Planning Your Holiday Advertising? First, take about an hour to read this Advertising Book
- Arcelik using UltraFlex induction solutions to increase productivity
- Harris Tea Company Announces Agreement with Redco Foods for the Red Rose® and Salada® Tea Brands
- InfinityQS Bolsters Global Partner Program with the Addition of Tata Consultancy Services
- Jay Shree Tea Has The Finest Loose Leaf Darjeeling Tea For Sale From Indian Estates In Bulk
Many companies are adopting Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) as a fundamental business practice. In doing so, these companies enter some uncharted waters concerning how to create a model that can become the base for their product lifecycle processes. For hundreds of years we have relied on drawings and associated documents to be the basis of product realization. With MBE, companies need guidance on how to move from what has been a well-established drawing-based enterprise practice into one that is model-based. A primary problem is that standards for many aspects of MBE are non-existent or immature. This webinar will take a look at what standards do exist for MBE and what still needs to mature.
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
John MacKrell, CIMdata's Chairman and the host for this webinar, stated, "Companies CIMdata has been working with are being challenged to adopt a model-based enterprise strategy. The current state of the art is that not only are people challenged to explain what an MBE is, but what is necessary to implement a workable solution in their organization. Standards are critical to support communication in a model-based environment."
Mr. MacKrell has over 40 years of experience in the application of computer-based solutions to engineering and manufacturing, with more than 20 years at CIMdata. He has held senior positions in product management, marketing, research and development, and consulting.
This webinar will be of interest to people from many parts of an organization including; managers, MBE planners, product engineers, manufacturing planners, maintenance and repair practitioners, IT professionals, purchasing, and anyone impacted by how an organization defines, uses, and communicates the designs of its products.
During the webinar attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed. To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-model-based-enterprise-standards.
To register for this webinar please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7136145311220915969
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at Biggles in Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Traffic Regulation Enforced in Nainital
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- Elk Grove Village Real Estate Market Update September 2018
- Composer Kevin Wood Celebrates "Eternal" Partnership with Non-Profit LoveLight Which Helps Vulnerable Children in South Africa Build Sustainable Lives
- Jazz Child SHEILA JORDAN Steps to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Alpha Direct Agency designs Workers Compensation platform with Attune Insurance Company
- The lifetime cut glass collection of Jean Rex will be sold October 20th by Woody Auction in Kansas
- New Teen Girl Self-Esteem Book
- Brand Protection Practitioner, LeTonya Moore, Convenes International Power Players
- Seed X Nottz - No Way in Hell (Album)
- Second Annual Lucky Strikes Films Festival
- Attn:Newspapers, Magazines, Radio & TV: What is your Company Planning for your HALLOWEEN PROMOTIONS?
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros
- Michelle Kwan's 'Casa del Sole' Sold in Newport, RI
- Russell Brunson Review - 30Days.Com and 30 Days Summit - NOT an Affiliate
- New Book Highlights the Rich History of Hiking
- Legendary Scream Queen Caroline Williams To Attend Cult Classic Convention In Bastrop Texas, 9/29/18