Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 469
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Top ISO Certified Manufacturer for Compactor
- Finest Quality Certified Organic Darjeeling Loose Leaf Tea Available on Birla Tea eStore
- inc.jet, Holding Inc Announces Year End Financial Results
- Dutch Sailmaker Increases Productivity with Dual-head Automated Flat Bed Cutter
- Mobil Steel Employees Attain OSHA Recordable Safety Milestone
- Is your Office Furniture Smart Enough to Keep Up?
- New Digital Manufacturing Facility for On-Demand Delivery of Production Quality Parts Opened at PADT
- Marine Refrigeration Brand Frigibar Resumes Operations with New Location and Ownership
- Ladybug plastic mold & molding parts
- Plate cylinders provide the basis for high-quality flexo printing
Many companies are adopting Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) as a fundamental business practice. In doing so, these companies enter some uncharted waters concerning how to create a model that can become the base for their product lifecycle processes. For hundreds of years we have relied on drawings and associated documents to be the basis of product realization. With MBE, companies need guidance on how to move from what has been a well-established drawing-based enterprise practice into one that is model-based. A primary problem is that standards for many aspects of MBE are non-existent or immature. This webinar will take a look at what standards do exist for MBE and what still needs to mature.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
John MacKrell, CIMdata's Chairman and the host for this webinar, stated, "Companies CIMdata has been working with are being challenged to adopt a model-based enterprise strategy. The current state of the art is that not only are people challenged to explain what an MBE is, but what is necessary to implement a workable solution in their organization. Standards are critical to support communication in a model-based environment."
Mr. MacKrell has over 40 years of experience in the application of computer-based solutions to engineering and manufacturing, with more than 20 years at CIMdata. He has held senior positions in product management, marketing, research and development, and consulting.
This webinar will be of interest to people from many parts of an organization including; managers, MBE planners, product engineers, manufacturing planners, maintenance and repair practitioners, IT professionals, purchasing, and anyone impacted by how an organization defines, uses, and communicates the designs of its products.
During the webinar attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed. To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/webinar-model-based-enterprise-standards.
To register for this webinar please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7136145311220915969
- Top ISO Certified Manufacturer for Compactor
- Even Milton Gets the Blues By Lynn Veach Sadler
- How to Make Your Website GDPR Compliant
- Now Available from Down & Out Books: WE TAKE WHAT FATHERS WE CAN by Richard Godwin
- Habitu8 Covers National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) Planning in New Webinar
- TransVoyant Enhances Customer Delivery and Success Capabilities
- Bloomex supports Hockey Australia with donation at checkout
- Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt chose BC Enterprise to support BIM processes and drive growth
- The Perfect Frames For Your Summer Vacation Destination Revealed
- Monocle to Bring Modern, High-End Optometry to Old Town Cornelius
- The Launch of New Hi-tech Mega Dating Site For Christian Singles Worldwide
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- ELIZA NEALS "Love Dr. Love" New Summer single out JUNE 29th, 2018!
- Dogs take over Frankenmuth River Place Shops for 2018 Canine Cup events
- The Twinkle Box – A Murder-Mystery by Larry Pye Hits #1 on Amazon Bestseller List
- Liverpool Builders, Ethical Projects Announce New Website Launch
- It's Not Just About Running: Reflections on Life and Change in Egypt
- Overhyped or Reality? Learn how Investors Capitalize on Blockchain Apps at this Amsterdam Expo
- Symphony Solution Inc. Listed as Top Mobile App Development Company In Philadelphia by Clutch!
- Specialty Coffee Roaster Oceana Coffee Launches A Cup of Kindness Local Charity Program