Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Laura Campos, EI Named 2019 ASHE Young Member of the Year
- SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Join Forces to Help Engineers Avoid Costly Redesigns
- GAI Consultants Hosts Fort Wayne Open House, Celebrates New Space
- National Engineering & Surveying Group Relocates Headquarters to Greenville, South Carolina
- Aerospace Innovator Hydra-Electric to Introduce New Sensing Technologies at Paris Air Show
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
Ideas for Generative Design, including topology optimization, were developed in the 1980s but did not fully take root. The evolution of additive manufacturing has sparked new interest, helping users to produce objects not manufacturable by traditional methods. We are evolving to Generative Engineering (or Human-Assisted Design) by leveraging the astounding improvements in computer and software capability to create an environment that will revolutionize not only product engineering and development, but the entire lifecycle. This webinar will offer a vision for how technologies such as Generative Design, Simulation & Analysis, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Materials, and Robust Design will converge to an Augmented Intelligence environment that will dramatically change product development over the PLM lifecycle.
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
This webinar will help attendees:
• Find out what generative design is and why it is so important.
• Learn about the technologies that will enable it.
• Learn more about who should use these tools.
• Understand what a company should plan to do about it, for example what organizational and process changes are required.
• Learn that while Additive Manufacturing is a great enabler, it is not required for an effective Generative Design capability.
According to Dr. Keith Meintjes, CIMdata Fellow, and the host for this webinar, "For millennia, the only way to develop a product was to build and test it. Generative Design, underpinned by simulation, promises to turn that paradigm inside out, by giving us feasible and novel designs that conform to the design space and meet the requirements. I strongly believe this will revolutionize product development."
Dr. Meintjes has over 35 years of experience in the development and application of simulation tools to transform product development. His achievements include novel methods for combustion simulation, patents for engine design, and strategic planning for the world's largest commercial HPC facility. Prior to joining CIMdata, he spent nearly 30 years at General Motors where he was responsible for the engineering requirements for GM's Global CAE IT infrastructure and was named Senior Technical Fellow. At GM Powertrain he held strategic, planning, and management positions, to embed simulation tools in the powertrain product development process. Earlier, at the GM Research Laboratories, he developed thermodynamic and CFD simulation models for engine performance and combustion and was instrumental in GM's acquisition of a Cray supercomputer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
This webinar will be useful to a wide audience including product development engineering managers, product design architects, CAE (simulation) managers and engineers, solution providers, and anyone interested in learning more about generative design.
During the webinar attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions about the topics discussed. To find out more, visit: https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/educational-webinars/beyond-generative-design.
To register for this webinar please visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/9115168391512578817
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle