Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2417
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 229
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 218
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 191
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 186
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 167
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 165
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 165
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 163
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 148
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Ramsey Industries Promotes Rick Brewster to Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- RefTec International Systems LLC has added a new product to their refrigerant handling portfolio
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Fort Myers Service Facility Grand Opening
- Ansys Elite Channel Partner and Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Announces Robert McLoughlin as Vice President of Sales
- AS9100 Certification for Hot Isostatic Pressing at Wallwork HIP Centre
- Alumi-Span Docks Gives Tips for Spring Dock Maintenance
- Panel Built Builds Custom Office System for GXO Direct
In support of the PGGA, Mark Reisig, CIMdata's Sustainability & Green Energy Practice Director, will lead the coverage of PLM & Green Energy. The goal of the PLM & Green Energy theme within the PGGA is to investigate, educate, collaborate, and advocate for using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) strategies, technologies, and software solutions to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon green energy economy.
Mark will also participate, with PGGA co-founder Jos Voskuil, in moderating the PLM & Sustainability theme, which promotes activities that positively contribute to the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals, where PLM-enabling technologies and strategies will lead to a more sustainable future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **M Models & Talent Agency Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Industry Giants**
Sharing his plans, Mark commented, "The primary objective for the PLM and Green Energy theme is to share and promote research, examples, and best practices in a collaborative manner that advances awareness and discussion about the value of PLM in innovating, generating, deploying, scaling, distributing, storing, consuming, and recycling green energy sources. These sources include but are not limited to wind, solar, hydrogen, thermal, tidal, and nuclear." He continued, "We will take forward our objective by creating an agenda that includes discussion panels, articles and blog posts, SME interviews, conference presentations, webinar participation, and cooperative events with other organizations."
The mission of the PGGA is to develop a global network to foster a coalition between professionals who use, develop, research, market, consult, teach, or support PLM business strategies, technologies, and software solutions that have value in sustainability by addressing the causes and consequences of climate change due to human-generated greenhouse gas emissions (GHG).
Peter Bilello, President and CEO of CIMdata, stated the following regarding CIMdata's support for the PGGA, "We are pleased to join forces with the PGGA to address the critical intersection of product lifecycle management and environmental sustainability, and how PLM processes and solutions are critical to an organization's sustainability future. As organizations worldwide recognize the importance of sustainable practices, this collaboration and support will enable us to drive innovative and practical solutions and positive change in how products are developed, manufactured, and maintained throughout their lifecycle."
More on eTradeWire News
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- LaPierre and Trump Verdicts; Cloud Over NY Businesses?
- Woodlands Development Group and Taylor Hospitality Announce the Opening of the Historic Tygart Hotel
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Kids Free Fishing Event May 18th 2024 Rochester MN
CIMdata and the PGGA share a common vision of leveraging PLM solutions to create more sustainable and eco-friendly products and services. Combining CIMdata's expertise in PLM consulting with the alliance's focus on green practices, the partnership aims to empower organizations to make informed decisions that align with environmental goals.
This endeavor reinforces CIMdata's commitment to supporting organizations in maximizing the value of PLM while promoting sustainable and environmentally conscious practices. As the world faces increasing climate change and resource conservation challenges, CIMdata and the PGGA stand ready to guide the PLM community toward a greener and more sustainable future.
For more information about CIMdata and the PGGA, please visit the CIMdata website at https://www.cimdata.com/en/consulting/focused-consulting-practices and the PGGA website at https://plmgreenalliance.com/.
Please contact Mark at m.reisig@CIMdata.com to learn more.
- Yeast Lysis Buffer Kit Plus Zymolyase
- Love & Legacy: Give an Enduring Gift
- Daughter Commemorates Her Father's WWII Service Through the Letters He Wrote Home
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt BL Family Practice, P.A. Med First Primary Urgent Care
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- The Accountability Accountant ™Folasade partners with the GWUL Center for Financial Inclusion
- AI and Search Engine Optimization Expert Chris Raulf to Co-Present Webinar on the Biggest SEO Evolution in 20 Years, Hosted by Storyblok
- Orange County Office Building Demolished to Make Way for 163,000-SF Logistics Facility
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction in New Orleans, March 8-9, is packed with 631 premier lots
- Applied Genie Releases Daisuki Manga
- Former FBI Director & Bestselling Author James Comey Comes to Frederick Speaker Series
- The Young Dubliners Set to Rock the Weinberg Center Stage
- Sanger Public Library Honored with 2023 Achievement of Library Excellence Award
- The Transformative Shift from "Why is this happening to me?" to "What can I learn from this?
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- MandePAC Endorses City Of Mandeville Candidates
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Never iron again thanks to new handheld steamer designed by experts, inspired by fashion