Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- DJ Hustle Launches Hustle Level Apparel And Website
- History Making Footwear Startup, TRONUS Celebrates Super Successful First Year In Business
- Deals2Give Brings New Markdowns For Summer
- Jurllyshe Blind Box Will Be Launched, Which May Lead a New Retail Model
- Prêt Activewear Design Corp.: Project Launches into Early Development
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Wholly Owned Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Hires Luke Lampsona
- TFC&H Co. Serving Up New Trends
- Teesom launches new FREE version and smaller user packages
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc., Featured in Social Life
- Activist Clothing Brand In Portland, Oregon Adds Pay What You Can Pricing
Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
The clientele attending will include some of the country's most important influencers and the owners of international trend setting fashion houses. The Polo Match & Cocktail Party, held in Bridgehampton, 900 Lumber Lane, on July 24 , 2021, will offer the Company's executive team the opportunity to gain new inroads for the company in both the Chuck's Vintage and the Company's cutting-edge solar technologies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
- Silver rules the roost in Neue Auctions' online-only Summer Estates auction held July 24th
CEO James DiPrima said; "This is the perfect setting and an outstanding social media and celebrity opportunity to connect to high-net-worth individuals and luxury brand heavyweights and introduce our solar solutions and Chuck's reemergence, utilizing a high-income demo and person-to-person discussions. There will be many networking and press opportunities."
This match and event are produced each summer in the Hamptons by Social Life Magazine, the Luxury Magazine for the Hamptons , the top luxury publication in the world-renowned Hamptons.
Established in 2006, Chuck's Vintage is a store unlike any other; a true American original. The moment you step over the threshold at 16618 Marquez Ave, Pacific Palisades 90272, you find yourself amid abundant treasure.
About Green Stream Finance, Inc.
Green Stream Finance, Inc., a solar utility and finance company The Company is currently targeting high-growth solar market segments for its advanced solar greenhouse and advanced solar battery products.
More on eTradeWire News
- Chosen Inc. Selected to Receive Client Donations from International Monetary Systems
- Backpacks Shack: Carry Your Belongings In One Convenient Place With Quality Backpacks
- TruAmerica Multifamily Acquires Apartment Communities in NV, FL and UT for $209 Million
- Innovision Inc. Adds Virtual Keypad Support to Keypoint Interactive
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties.
James DiPrima, CEO
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Paradise Garden Supplies: Get Your Garden Looking Its Absolute Best For The Summer Time
- Acoustical Modular Building Manufacturer MECART Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC
- The Yards Receives Renovation of the Year Honor from Golf Inc. Magazine
- Sababa is back! The Jewish Arts & Culture Festival for everyone!
- Arizona Author Larion Wills Promotes Her Romantic Suspense Novel - Deadly Precious
- Florida Skin Center Honors Melanoma Awareness Month
- Synergy 1 Radio Founder, Andre L. Carter to be inducted into the Spin Awards Hall of Fame
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Garden City Realty recognizes, Drew Streett, its Top Listing and Selling Agent for July
- Find the Golden Ticket and Win a Peloton Bike
- Streaming Television Inc Chosen for Newchip's Seed-Stage Global Accelerator Program
- Burlington Has a New Parks and Recreation Facility
- TRACI.net to Stage Art Contest Featuring Old Way of Communicating with Proceeds Supporting Unicorn C
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Make the Best Homemade Hard Seltzer with Drinkmate Soda Water Makers
- Boost Marketing Efforts in Ann Arbor with Advice From Expert Printers