Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops Thursday, December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- The Keymakers Release Debut EP "Spectra"
- Monmouth University Record Label Artist Approaches 3 Million Streams
- Visiting From Tennessee - The Young Fables Perform on the GingerNewYork TV Show
At 20 years old, Chuck Leavell joined The Allman Brothers Band, where he played on monumental hits such as "Ramblin' Man" and "Jessica." After they broke up, he formed the group Sea Level, which released five critically acclaimed albums. In 1982, he was invited to join the Rolling Stones, a relationship that continues today. He's also been heard on the works of John Mayer, The Black Crows, The Indigo Girls and so many more. Leavell is a member of both the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and the Alabama Hall of Fame.
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- The New Kid on The Block Shows You How To Make Money
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
Tickets for An Evening with Chuck Leavell are $40 for "Premium Reserved" and $35 for "Reserved" in advance. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets through Tickets West at (888) 479-6300, online at www.MillTownMusicHall.com or through the Mill Town Music Hall box office. For additional information, please call the box office at 770-537-6455.
Upcoming events at Mill Town Music Hall include Tanya Tucker on November 16th, David Phelps on December 6th, and John Berry on December 19th. For more information about Mill Town Music Hall or for an upcoming calendar of events, please visit http://www.MillTownMusicHall.com, follow on Twitter @Mill_Town_Music_Hall or on Facebook.
Mill Town Music Hall can comfortably seat more than 1,000 people and features state-of-the-art audio, video, and lighting systems. The venue hosts numerous Country, Pop/Rock, Bluegrass and Gospel concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions.
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies