Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 342
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 217
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 209
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 199
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 199
Similar on eTradeWire
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- 2019 Winter Classes and Workshops at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Adams, Jones, Suydam, Ortiz Headline Artist Alley At Wizard World New Orleans, January 4-6
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Lyric Performing Arts Academy Presents "The Jazzy Nutcracker"
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- 59th Annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration
- "VERMONT LAMPS" Mimics Nature's Mesmerizing Beauty
- Biophilic Revolution Starts with Hedy Lamarr Mural at Art Basel
For nearly three decades, Art Miami has provided a forum for art enthusiasts to showcase and aquirethe finest investment quality modern and contemporary works by established, emerging, and cutting-edge artists. As the Main Sponsor, Chubb will host an interactive on-site booth where they will showcase their shared brand values of supporting artists and their art, protecting their passion, and understanding their needs. They will host a series of activations and events throughout the week, including the Content Series, which willshine a spotlight on a select group of artists. Each day, one artist, who is showing work at Art Miami and CONTEXT Art Miami, will be located at Chubb's booth, where they willcreate a work representing the theme of Protecting Your Passion. Artists including Peter Anton, Danny Minnick ,ABH, Martin Tardy, Alonsa Guevara, and more, will receive increased exposure and connection with art lovers.
Aseries of special Chubb events will begin with abreakfast on both Wednesday, December 5thand Thursday, December 6th for Art Miami Platinum VIP cardholders. In addition, champagne receptions will take place throughout the week, each followed by a specially curated tour of Art Miami and CONTEXT Art Miami.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
"As a go-to provider for successful individuals and families who are passionate about art and other valuables, we are constantly looking to provide the right balance of services to meet their specific needs and to help to protect their hard-earned achievements," said Laura Doyle, Vice President, Collections Manager, Chubb Personal Risk Services. "Thus, Art Miami and Chubb share a similar passion and synergy, and as a sponsor of such an influential and well-attended event, we are looking forward to this collaboration."
Art Miami and its sister fair CONTEXT Art Miamiattract more than 85,000 attendees annually, and expect to exceed this number this year. The fairs will be held for the second consecutive year at the waterfront location of One Herald Plaza, nestled between the Venetian Causeway and MacArthur Causeway and just east of Biscayne Blvd, where they offer an unprecedented level of convenience and a renewed connectivity to the activities and collectors on Miami Beach, with accessible parking and a complimentary shuttle service between the fairs, JW Marriott Marquis Miami, Hotel Beaux Arts and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM.)
"We are excited to partner with Chubb for the 29th edition of Art Miami," said Pamela J. Cohen, Director of Sponsorships + Marketing, Art Miami. "We have curated a compelling series of artists that each have a unique passion that we are proud to encourage and present to the thousands of avid art enthusiasts that we welcome to the fair each year."
For visitors who are already Chubb clients and plan to purchase at Art Miami, their new piece could be automatically protected, depending on their coverage. Check with your agent or visit expectmore.chubb.com (https://www.chubb.com/us-en/expect-more.aspx?seg=ny)for more information.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
HOURS AND LOCATION
· Opening Night Platinum VIP Preview| Tuesday, Dec 4: 4:30PM - 5:30PM
· Opening Night VIP Preview| Tuesday, Dec 4: 5:30PM – 10PM
· General Admission |Wednesday, Dec. 5 – Sat. Dec. 8, 11AM–8PM; Sunday, Dec. 9, 11AM–6PM
Location: The Art Miami Pavilion, One Herald Plaza @ NE 14thStreet, Downtown Miami. On Biscayne Bay between the Venetian & MacArthur Causeways
A courtesy shuttle from the fairs to the JW Marriott Marquis and the Perez Art Museum Miami will operate during fair hours.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company, and the largest commercial insurer in the United States. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at www.chubb.com.
Laurie Taylor, Media Relations Manager, External Communications, North America
E: email@example.com| T: (http://mailto)(908) 903-2611
ART MIAMI VIP RELATIONS, MARKETING, SPONSORS + PARTNERS
Pamela Cohen, Director of Marketing, VIP Relations & Sponsorship
Pamela@art-miami.com| T: (561) 322-5611
R. Couri Hay Creative PR | T: (212) 580-0835
Contact: Mimi Richman (Mimi@RCouriHayCPR.com)
Carma Connected | T: (305) 438-9200
Contact: Ashley Jimenez (ArtMiami@CarmaConnected.com)
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School