Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Palm Beach Poetry Festival Invites Local Poets & Poetry Lovers to Two Special Events in September
- Chris Janson to Headline Subaru Country Freedom Festival at the Port of Los Angeles October 19
- 'Scenes of Maine' an Annual Group Exhibition of Paintings
- 'From A Woman's Perspective' an Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Tim Irani "Plants & Machines" Opening Reception
- The Travesty of Truth, In the 2019 Rehearsal for Truth Theater Festival
- New Sculpture Installation to Honor 20th Anniversary of Choctaw Nation Health Care Center
- Coral Springs Center For The Arts Invites Talented Kids And Teens To Enroll In Next Stop Broadway:
- Dare2Draw w/Special Guest Mentoring Artist Alitha E. Martinez
For nearly three decades, Art Miami has provided a forum for art enthusiasts to showcase and aquirethe finest investment quality modern and contemporary works by established, emerging, and cutting-edge artists. As the Main Sponsor, Chubb will host an interactive on-site booth where they will showcase their shared brand values of supporting artists and their art, protecting their passion, and understanding their needs. They will host a series of activations and events throughout the week, including the Content Series, which willshine a spotlight on a select group of artists. Each day, one artist, who is showing work at Art Miami and CONTEXT Art Miami, will be located at Chubb's booth, where they willcreate a work representing the theme of Protecting Your Passion. Artists including Peter Anton, Danny Minnick ,ABH, Martin Tardy, Alonsa Guevara, and more, will receive increased exposure and connection with art lovers.
Aseries of special Chubb events will begin with abreakfast on both Wednesday, December 5thand Thursday, December 6th for Art Miami Platinum VIP cardholders. In addition, champagne receptions will take place throughout the week, each followed by a specially curated tour of Art Miami and CONTEXT Art Miami.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
"As a go-to provider for successful individuals and families who are passionate about art and other valuables, we are constantly looking to provide the right balance of services to meet their specific needs and to help to protect their hard-earned achievements," said Laura Doyle, Vice President, Collections Manager, Chubb Personal Risk Services. "Thus, Art Miami and Chubb share a similar passion and synergy, and as a sponsor of such an influential and well-attended event, we are looking forward to this collaboration."
Art Miami and its sister fair CONTEXT Art Miamiattract more than 85,000 attendees annually, and expect to exceed this number this year. The fairs will be held for the second consecutive year at the waterfront location of One Herald Plaza, nestled between the Venetian Causeway and MacArthur Causeway and just east of Biscayne Blvd, where they offer an unprecedented level of convenience and a renewed connectivity to the activities and collectors on Miami Beach, with accessible parking and a complimentary shuttle service between the fairs, JW Marriott Marquis Miami, Hotel Beaux Arts and Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM.)
"We are excited to partner with Chubb for the 29th edition of Art Miami," said Pamela J. Cohen, Director of Sponsorships + Marketing, Art Miami. "We have curated a compelling series of artists that each have a unique passion that we are proud to encourage and present to the thousands of avid art enthusiasts that we welcome to the fair each year."
For visitors who are already Chubb clients and plan to purchase at Art Miami, their new piece could be automatically protected, depending on their coverage. Check with your agent or visit expectmore.chubb.com (https://www.chubb.com/us-en/expect-more.aspx?seg=ny)for more information.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
HOURS AND LOCATION
· Opening Night Platinum VIP Preview| Tuesday, Dec 4: 4:30PM - 5:30PM
· Opening Night VIP Preview| Tuesday, Dec 4: 5:30PM – 10PM
· General Admission |Wednesday, Dec. 5 – Sat. Dec. 8, 11AM–8PM; Sunday, Dec. 9, 11AM–6PM
Location: The Art Miami Pavilion, One Herald Plaza @ NE 14thStreet, Downtown Miami. On Biscayne Bay between the Venetian & MacArthur Causeways
A courtesy shuttle from the fairs to the JW Marriott Marquis and the Perez Art Museum Miami will operate during fair hours.
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company, and the largest commercial insurer in the United States. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at www.chubb.com.
Laurie Taylor, Media Relations Manager, External Communications, North America
E: email@example.com| T: (http://mailto)(908) 903-2611
ART MIAMI VIP RELATIONS, MARKETING, SPONSORS + PARTNERS
Pamela Cohen, Director of Marketing, VIP Relations & Sponsorship
Pamela@art-miami.com| T: (561) 322-5611
R. Couri Hay Creative PR | T: (212) 580-0835
Contact: Mimi Richman (Mimi@RCouriHayCPR.com)
Carma Connected | T: (305) 438-9200
Contact: Ashley Jimenez (ArtMiami@CarmaConnected.com)
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region