Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 249
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric, Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyers, Posts Video About 2nd Stimulus Package
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Becomes President of the American Bar Association
- Ward Law Group Opens New Office In Nashua
- The death of Naya Rivera was an accidental drowning | Criminal Defense and DUI | Red Metric Law
- American Bar Foundation Welcomes Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth M. Weldon Into the Fellows
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
The Family Law Rules Committee is comprised of lawyers, judiciary, state senators, state representatives and the governor in an effort to "enhance the procedural and substantive laws governing Florida's family law matters" and "ensure that Florida's families have open and meaningful access to and obtain appropriate relief from our state court system." Fla. R. Jud. Admin. 2.140.
O'Brien concentrates her family law practice in matters of divorce and dissolution of marriage, custody, paternity, child support, domestic violence injunctions, post-judgment modifications and dependency issues. She also writes on divorce and family law issues and her most recent article discusses "Co-Parenting Recommendations during COVID-19."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
O'Brien currently serves on the Board of Directors for Fort Myers American Youth Baseball. She previously served on the Board of Directors for the Association of Family Law Professionals, Coalition for a Drug-Free Southwest Florida, Family Resource Center of Southwest Florida, and Lee County Legal Aid Society. O'Brien is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, the Lee County Bar Association, and the Association of Family Law Professionals.
O'Brien received her undergraduate degree (cum laude) from the University of Tampa (1996) and her law degree from Florida State University (2000). She may be reached at 239.344.1279 or via email at email@example.com.
Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information on O'Brien, please visit https://www.henlaw.com.
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020