Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Agent Addition: Sloan's Moving & Storage
- Novadata warns Company Directors not to neglect O Licence undertakings
- CCIA and NACFE Announce 2019 Commercial Vehicle Cleantech Challenge Presenters
- Let the Tariff Hearings Commence
- Fleet Fuel Depot Management System with Difference from DialLOG
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award For Cherry St. Pier Development Presented To W.J. Castle And Associates
In his new role, Chris will work with municipalities, counties, ports, RMAs and Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) offices in the Coastal Bend region and throughout South Texas to advise, plan and implement transportation projects.
"We are excited to have Chris join the Halff family," said Chief Strategy Officer Russell Zapalac. "Chris is a South Texas native who has spent the majority of his career solving transportation issues in South Texas. He is known and respected for his ability to solve problems, build consensus and deliver projects, and he will allow Halff to better serve our clients in the region."
More on eTradeWire News
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
Prior to joining Halff, Chris was the District Engineer for the Corpus Christi District of TxDOT. Some of his job assignments included management of the $900 million US 181 Harbor Bridge design-build construction contract; oversight of roadways, drainage systems and bridges in the 10-county area of the Coastal Bend region; and the management of a seven-vessel ferry system in Port Aransas. He was also in charge of the planning of all projects in the Coastal Bend region, including oversight for TxDOT with the Corpus Christi MPO Policy Board for all MPO projects.
Chris was responsible for emergency management operations in the 10-county Corpus Christi District area during his tenure with TxDOT, including response to Hurricane Harvey. He has provided personnel direction and guidance to 462 employees and oversaw a combined budget of more than $1 billion in transportation construction, design, maintenance and maritime systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
Chris earned his BS in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University. He is a registered Professional Engineer in Texas.
About the Firm
Halff is an award-winning Texas-based, employee-owned, diverse and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For 69 years, Halff has provided innovative solutions for clients in Texas and throughout the United States, offering full-service planning, engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, environmental, oil and gas, right of way, visualization and surveying services. Halff has 22 offices in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Florida. The firm is ranked No. 128 by Engineering News-Record. For more information about Halff, visit www.halff.com.
Director of Marketing and Communications
- Group Classes and Personal Training with out the hassle of the Charleston traffic
- Pavese Law Firm partners recognized as Florida Trend's 2019 Legal Elite
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association Plans ¡Andale! 5K to Help Equalize Law School Admissions
- Holli Bryant Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- Rosario Central USA Earns Promotion to UPSL Division I Florida Central Division
- Home Renovation and Improvement
- The Dieringer Research Group Named One of Wisconsin's Fastest Growing Firms
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- Orange Effect Foundation Expands with Addition of New Board Members
- The Las Vegas Latino Bar Association fundraises to equalize law school
- Long Island School of Rock Students to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Tuesday
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn