Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Edison Mall Invites Guests to Eat, Drink and Be Scary
- Enquizit, Inc Achieves Premier Partner Status in the Amazon Web Services Partner Network
- Electric Violinist, James Teal Recognized With $5,000 City Artists Corps Grant From NY Foundation For The Arts & The NYC Dept Of Cultural Affairs
- Southern Unity Project Hosts Pet Parade in Support of Webster Animal Shelter
- Sofia™ Online Homework System Primed to Help Combat COVID Learning Slide
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Laurel and Bowie Area Residents!
- If you believe that the Climate Crisis is real here's how you can become part of the solution, NOW!
- East Tennessee Author Releases Third Book in Gripping Family Saga
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- New Book for Spanish Speaking Teens Provides Critical Access to Money Management Tools in Preparation for College
International Monetary Systems, headquartered in nearby New Berlin, Wis., is encouraging its Wisconsin clients to support Chosen. The Waukesha-based organization participates in the IMS network, which spans 16 offices nationwide and transacts more than $225 million in trade volume annually.
IMS employs a form of barter where businesses sell goods and services to other IMS members, and are paid in "trade dollars" deposited into internal accounts. They use the trade dollars to purchase items and services from other IMS members. The network helps clients save cash and find new customers.
IMS is asking its 2,000 Wisconsin clients to donate trade dollars to Chosen. With these resources available for everyday expenses – professional services, office equipment, printing and more – Chosen can direct more money toward its mission of helping foster and adoptive families.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
"We are tremendously grateful to IMS for selecting us for these generous donations," said Karen Schlindwein (https://www.choseninlove.org/contact/), Vice-President of Education and Development for Chosen. "The IMS network holds tremendous value for an organization such as Chosen, where every dollar is precious."
IMS members have donated $15,000 thus far, Schlindwein said.
"Chosen's focus on children and families aligns directly with our goals to serve as stewards to both businesses and the community," said John Strabley, CEO of International Monetary Systems (https://www.imsbarter.com/contact-ims). "IMS Barter was founded on helping businesses grow and supporting local communities in need, and Chosen serves a very vital lifeline."
"Without these good people, hundreds of children would be without a safe and loving home. Through our network of 15,000 businesses nationwide, including 2,000 in Wisconsin, IMS Barter is able to provide the essential support necessary for this organization to thrive. We are proud to sponsor Chosen's efforts, and partner with them to make a difference and improve the quality of life for children."
More on eTradeWire News
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
Founded in 2016, Chosen is dedicated to educating the public about the impact of adoption and fostering, and providing spiritual, material, and emotional support to families who have chosen these oft-misunderstood paths. Through its Waukesha-based Family Closet and other outlets, Chosen has given away more than 28,000 items to families in 12 Wisconsin counties.
More information about Chosen is available at www.choseninlove.org, by calling (262) 853-1078, or following on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OurChosenFamily.
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation