Popular on eTradeWire
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 114
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- New website for craft beer lovers featuring breweries, beer festivals, and events across the US
- 2021 Ad-to-Sales Ratios Benchmarks by Company and Industry Released
Similar on eTradeWire
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School Holds "Topping Out" Ceremony
- BAN-ZI NORTH AMERICA Launches Revolutionary Water-based Rust Conversion/anti-corrosion Coating
- A programmable thermostat can minimize your home's energy usage
- 1815 Building in Dania Beach Signs 43,000 Square Feet of New Office Leases
- India's "Undiscovered" Hyderabad Golf Club Selects Richardson | Danner for Major Renovation
- Leading Savannah Architecture Firm Felder & Associates Adds New Talent
- BSSW Architects hires Juan Carlos Franchevich as senior project manager
- Floodproofing.com Makes Flood Mitigation Funding Easy with the Addition of Financing Division
- First-of-its-Kind Glass Flood Wall Section Installed on Charleston Low Battery Sea Wall Repair Project
- Mosaic Art Fashion House Allison Eden Studios announces collaboration with furniture manufacturer Zuo Modern
More on eTradeWire News
- Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Wilsonville Dealer Shares Guide on How Hot Tub Soaking Reduces Pain and Stress
- Caregivers Agency El Cajon, Shares How Home Nursing Services Can Provide Seniors Well-Rounded Care
- Sunrooms Dealer Great Falls, Sleepy Creek, Shares Why Adding a Sunroom is a Smart Lifestyle Change
- Hot Chocolate, Why Are You So Cold? by Yvonne Wilcox
- Knobull Helps Followers Make The Most Of Small Living Space
"Interactive Design is honored and humbled to be a part of this team – client, agencies, investors, designers, engineers, and contractors – which has been recognized by the International Design Awards," said Song, a principal with Palm Springs-based Interactive Design Corporation. "We're hopeful this honor continues to bring attention to the need for housing at all economic and social levels. Well-designed and affordable housing is essential for emotional and physical health. Every person deserves housing that is stable, beautiful, and livable."
Awards are chosen from thousands of entries that came from more than 80 countries around the world. IDA seeks out truly visionary designers who showcase creativity and innovation.
"We saw a large number of designers reflecting on the current state of the world including the pandemic, social distancing, sustainability, climate change, and circular economies all of which were clearly evident," said Jill Grinda, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development for the IDA. "The jury had an enormous task in selecting the winners from some truly outstanding design submissions. The IDA has always been about seeking out truly visionary designers showcasing creativity and innovation."
More on eTradeWire News
- How To Stop Losing Money with Your FREE Offer!
- Attention: CEOs, CMOs, Advertising and Sales: Want to help your company make a lot more Money?
- Three Artists with Interconnected Visions
- What Is An Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- Streptavidin Labelled with Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
This complex, which broke ground last October, is Located on a 3.62-acre vacant parcel of land at the Southeast corner of N. Indian Canyon and San Rafael Drive in the Upper Westside One Palm Springs Neighborhood. In partnership with the city, the rental apartments consist of one-, two- and three-bedroom units. All units will have balconies or patios with a community building for a computer classroom, a rental office, and a community lounge that can be used for group functions. Amenities include a Monarch splash pad adjacent to a children's play area, as well as two BBQ areas.
- U.S. News & World Report Names Bay Village a 2022-23 Best Memory Care Senior Community
- Brett Furman Group Receives Top Producer Award in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Institute of Healthcare Launches Hybrid Emergency Medical Technician Program To Meet Growing Demand
- Design 446 and its respective teams receive 23 awards at the 19th Annual FAME Awards
- ReadySet, VR innovation capabilities for Retailers and CPGs, secures $3.25 Million
- ENERGY Project and Product Kick Off
- Paul Rusesabagina is officially named a "wrongful detainee" by US State Department
- All-optical Phase Recovery and Quantitative Phase Imaging Performed Instantly Without a Computer
- Cryptocurrency Wealth Building Series Responds to Investment Knowledge Inequality
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Fortress Financial Group, LLC as a Trustee
- First Clinical Data for EchoLaser for TPLA Presented at AUA 2022
- Integrity Employee Leasing named Best Places to Work by Gulfshore Business
- Sign Language Classes Offered in Lehigh Acres
- Exeter Orthodontics Welcoming New Patients to Its Exton Office
- Neue Auctions' May Modern sale May 28 features printworks, paintings, pottery, sculpture, furniture
- Prop Swords - Shop Cool Anime & Movie Replica Swords Online
- How K&J Translations will help you grow your business internationally
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes back Acorn East Trust as a Trustee
- Contact TEC Sales for Quality Sales Representation for Automation & Electrical Industries in Texas
- Swing Season Begins at Tuscora Park with the "World's Most Comfortable Swing!"