Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
- Kühler Co.'s Protect Our Black Queens Collection Will Launch At "Da Spot" In City Point Mall
- Wholesale Reusable Masks are Affordable and High Quality
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Never-before-seen deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday at SmartBuyGlasses
- Jurllyshe Black Friday Sales & Deals For Women Clothing & Wigs Online Shopping Guide
- New Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirts
- Rescue Pop: The Ulti-Mutt Guide to Adopting Rescue Pets
- Austin-based Esby Apparel announces move to new brick-and-mortar location
Alpine Swiss has partnered with Children's Hunger Fund since 2011. Each year, donations from Alpine Swiss significantly add to the total number of meals CHF provides to children. 2020 has been a year unlike any previous years. With a global pandemic affecting the lives and income of people throughout the world, Alpine Swiss has continued to give generously, providing over 20,000 meals.
"We are grateful for the continued support from Alpine Swiss in an incredibly difficult year for people worldwide," said Tim Hackett, Regional Director, West at Children's Hunger Fund. "This ongoing partnership allows us to care for families in desperate situations. It's been a joy to work alongside a company that is so devoted to making an impact on the community around them."
In addition to financial donations, Alpine Swiss has been very generous to CHF, donating products, as well as volunteering their time to pack Food Pak boxes at the Sylmar Distribution Center. With the help of partnerships like Alpine Swiss, Children's Hunger Fund seeks to deliver hope to suffering children around the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
Alpine Swiss commented, "We are grateful and blessed to have been able to touch so many children and their family's lives. We want to thank Children's Hunger Fund for the good work that they do and we would like to thank our customers because this would not be possible without their support."
Children's Hunger Fund often delivers meals in the form of Food Paks – boxes of up to 20 pounds of nutritious food, which are packed by volunteers in CHF's three US distribution centers. This year CHF has adjusted its Food Pak delivery model to keep families safe during the world wide pandemic.
Food deliveries continue and have increased with a socially distanced approach that includes wearing masks and meeting families outside of their homes. Children's Hunger Fund delivers meals to suffering children and families in 25 countries including the US. CHF's distribution centers are located in Los Angeles, San Antonio, and Dallas.
Children's Hunger Fund has served the needs of children through gospel-centered mercy ministry for more than twenty-five years. Since 1991, 96% of all donations have directly supported programs that serve suffering children and families. The charity has distribution centers in San Antonio, Dallas, and at its headquarters in Los Angeles. At each center, bulk food is packed by volunteers into "Food Paks" (a box of up to 20 pounds of nutritious food). Food Paks are distributed to millions of children and families in need throughout the US and worldwide through a unique process, utilizing a Mercy Network of pastors and local churches who deliver the Food Paks into the homes of families in each region that is served. For more information visit www.childrenshungerfund.org
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program