Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arizona Author Larion Wills Promotes Her Romantic Suspense Novel - Deadly Precious
- Hey Features Editor: Whatcha got Cookin' for Bad Poetry Day (8/18)...Check out the Motherlode
- Cork, Ireland, Native Katie B. McGrath Releases Medical Nightmare Memoir
- Brighton releases "Sam, Tyrone, The Streak and Me" in print format from R. Clifford Blair
- Northern Rocky Mountains Author MK McClintock Releases New Historical Romantic Mystery - The Case of
- CEO Coaching International Appoints Nanda Grandison As New Chief Marketing Officer
- New Novel, Family Secrets – Divine Destinies by Nancy Petrey
- Colorado Author Mark Shaiken Releases New Legal Mystery Thriller - Fresh Start
- "By turns heartbreaking and fascinating...A raw, powerful story..." Available now!
- Waterside Productions Announces Dr. Stan S. Katz's New Book "The Art of Diplomacy"
Dr. Stephanie Vavilala is a mental health therapist active in the realm of autism. Her daughter, Sabita, 9, has autism and is non-verbal. It is her daughter's diagnosis that inspired her to return to school for a degree in autism therapy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
- Silver rules the roost in Neue Auctions' online-only Summer Estates auction held July 24th
- Chosen Inc. Selected to Receive Client Donations from International Monetary Systems
Since her daughter was unable to communicate verbally, Dr. Vavilala set out to find a solution for her, which eventually came in the form of an Augmentative and Alternative Communication app (also known as an AAC app). Used on an iPad, the app can help her daughter communicate with the world around her.
Dr. Vavilala decided to write her debut children's book, Sabita Finds Her Voice, about her daughter's journey. The book is a beautifully illustrated, heartwarming story about hope and perseverance through challenges.
A part of the funds go towards the non-profit organization Dr. Vavilala has set up in her daughter's name, Sabita Speaks, which funds iPads, AAC apps, and the training to use them, for special-needs families who do not have access to this technology.
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Paradise Garden Supplies: Get Your Garden Looking Its Absolute Best For The Summer Time
- Acoustical Modular Building Manufacturer MECART Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC