Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
"We are proud to have Goose Island Beer Company join the La Vida Baseball family," said Jay Sharman, TeamWorks Media. "There is no more entertaining family than the Guillén's, who always deliver on storytelling on and off the baseball diamond, and it is a great way to again celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with our growing audience."
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
"The Guillén family embodies all that is good about the diverse culture of Chicago," said T.J. Annerino (Goose Island Beer Co.). "We are looking forward to having Ozzie and his family here at our Clybourn Pub, and honored to support the Ozzie Guillen Foundation with the Ozzie Burger and share our beers well beyond our borders through La Vida Baseball."
The show will touch on all the recent developments in and around Chicago with the postseason runs of the Cubs and the White Sox now closed, as well as what is ahead for the offseason and a look at the Point of View of all the family members on the upcoming World Series, their thoughts on the Pandemic, and many other topics. Ozzie Sr. also has a burger named after him being served at the Brewery and the proceeds from the burger sale will go to The Ozzie Guillén Foundation. The @ozziegullen13 Burger is a mushroom infused short rib burger with green leaf lettuce, herb roasted tomato, avocado aioli, and a fried egg on a brioche roll, served in a White Sox helmet on a bed of maduros with Ozzie's baseball card and a 16 ounce Sox Golden Ale.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
All that will be in addition to the live social media streaming series, highlighted by La Vida Baseball ¡Live!, the brand's interactive, fan-centric live show, hosted by Jennifer Mercedes (@Chica_Deportes), Julie Alexandria and Ozzie Guillén Jr; El Bullpen the short-form cultural video round-up, hosted by Julie Alexandria (@JulieAlexandria); Being Guillén, a hilarious weekly show and podcast, hosted by World Series winning manager, Ozzie Guillén and two of his sons, Ozzie Guillén Jr. and Oney Guillén.
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program