Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers to build new community of townhomes in Wheat Ridge
- Centex Raises the Curtain on Haverhill Farms in Georgia
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty's Christy Budnick Named as a Woman of Influen
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Iconic Ocean-Front Home Offers Luxury Florida Living
- Split entry home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Model Home at Historic Vinings' Woodland Preserve Now Open to the Public
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- MHP Structural Engineers Wins 2019 EiSE Award
- The Grande at Metropark in Woodbridge sees unprecedented success
Three finalists have been selected to pitch at BOZ Bootcamp as part of a rolling selection process set to end later this week, among which is one of Chicago's biggest brownfield projects located in its historic Bronzeville neighborhood, known as the Burnham Lakefront project.
This unique urban brownfield site sits on Chicago's magnificent lakefront within an international migratory bird corridor of the historically significant Bronzeville/Black Metropolis neighborhood and is adjacent McCormick Place on Chicago's Near South Side, the county's largest convention center. Formerly the site of the Michael Reese Hospital, the site has sat vacant since the hospital was demolished in 2009.
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
This large lakefront property was originally purchased by the City of Chicago to serve as the Olympic village as part of Chicago's unsuccessful bid for the 2016 summer games. More recently, the site was pitched as a high-potential location for Amazon HQ2 of rare quality. Originally roughly half the size, one of the Windy City's foremost development sites has swelled, as surrounding acres have been aggregated into a tremendous urban infill opportunity. The Burnham Lakefront project now boasts 100 extremely well-located acres of urban redevelopment opportunity.
"It's going to be a great show," noting the variety of submissions and the great stories they have to tell. "The beautiful thing about brownfield redevelopment is it tends to bridge stories from our past into brighter visions for our future."
"We're honored to partner with Brownfieldlistings.com on the pitch competition - Brownfieldlistings.com puts on amazing events that connect people that usually aren't able to get into the same room, and the outcomes are tremendous, said Sarah Coulter, Executive Director of Calumet Collaborative. "It's the shared value of in-person connections that motivated us to support this event and we can't wait to see the benefits of those connections come to life beyond the pitch competition," she added.
The national OZ project pitch competition at the BOZ Bootcamp will be hosted at the University of Illinois at Chicago on June 19, 2019 and precede a reception announcing a winner and awarding prizes.
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
Additional finalists and alternates will be notified this Friday. There is no submission deadline, but only entries enter prior to midnight Wednesday, 6/12, have a chance to be reviewed and selected to pitch. Late submissions and all submissions not selected for the finals will nevertheless be aggregated and shared with attendees.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Visit the event website at: https://events.brownfieldlistings.com/brownfield-opportunity-zone-bootcamp-chicago/
Brownfield Listings, LLC (BL) is a national redevelopment marketplace, project platform and economic development ecosystem dedicated to the design, diligence, and development of the built-environment. The BrownfieldListings.com ecosystem lives online as a robust marketplace of ideas to reimagine, redevelop and revitalize real estate in any condition anywhere in the U.S. Basic listings and basic access are always free on BL.
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security