Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 351
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Internships
- CBT Software Provides Affordable Resources For Struggling Businesses
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- Enrollment Resources Earns A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- TRENIQUES: A Star in the Making: Jasmine Metivier
- Matcha Design (Tulsa) Named a Top B2B Creative & Design Company in Oklahoma by Clutch
According to the latest press release of DesignRush, LMNts Marketing is featured because of the unique approach they have toward marketing and sales funnel development.
"LMNts Marketing's vision is to create digital marketing sales funnels for small businesses and give them access to services they could never afford otherwise. They want to help business owners take the guesswork out of their marketing strategy."
CMO, Laura Farkas added:
"We simply had no idea we were on the list. We - of course - have a few great reviews on the site, but we never expected to compete with the big companies. Looking at our statistics and seeing a peak of traffic from Yahoo News, we discovered the press release featuring us".
More on eTradeWire News
- What Is The Difference Between An HMO And A PPO?
- CB Entertainment Expands with New Partners
- Palzewicz Believes Social Security Not Enough
- US Navy Challenge coins on Amazon
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
LMNts Marketing is a full service digital marketing agency, working directly with small and medium sized business owners. The company recently moved into Frodsham Business Centre to provide a convenient location for their growing client base, just off Junction 12 of M56.
LMNts Marketing believes that every business deserves a chance to grow through advanced marketing methods. With agency experience behind them, such as CopyPress and FatJoe, and a team of freshly trained employees, the company offers affordable social media marketing, sales funnel development, content creation, and search engine optimisation services for local businesses.
Find out more about LMNts Marketing and their services. https://marketingfunnel.website
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes