Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 583
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 193
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 183
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 178
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 137
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Asheville Tea Company Releases Holiday Blends & Festive Gift Boxes
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires Chester Built Trailers
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- One of Brisbane's best caterers gets saddled up for Melbourne Cup
- Food Tech Startup, Foodspace, Launches Technology To Help Brands Capture Product Data Efficiently
- El Sushi Loco Chef Francisco Mendoza Featured On Tastemade
- Florida pasta artisan delivers fresh, handmade pasta to customers dining at home in Miami-Dade area
- Bushwick Kitchen Offers Exclusive Savings To 2020 Presidential Election Voters Sharing "I Voted" Stickers
- Fort Myers Brewing Company's Spyk'd named Best Hard Seltzer at national seltzer competition
Tequila has long been thought of as a cure-all for various ailments. In fact, during the influenza pandemic of 1918, Mexican doctors treated symptoms with Tequila, lemon and salt. Today, a few shots of that medication may not cure us, but we'll definitely forget we are sick!
Amid the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020, Tequila has been placed front-and-center of the cocktail world as the main ingredient of the Margarita, a tart and tangy mix of the Spirit with fresh lime juice and orange liqueur that has surged in popularity even more than ever during the past few months.
Why? Maybe it's a nostalgic remembrance of happier times, or perhaps the simple pleasure of crafting the beloved cocktail. Search the internet and you will find hundreds of three-ingredient Margarita mixes. (Check out our @vivatequilafestival Instagram feed for some ideas.) Those looking for a more elaborate mix will find companies that offer innovative ready-to-drink solutions, with a vast choice of high-quality options that will help anyone become the most popular bartender in the house.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Free the 13th" Event Works To Abolish Constitutional Slavery and Involuntary Servitude
- Beckatt Solutions wins Technology Innovator Award
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
Another reason may be that, as bars and restaurants operate under relaxed alcohol regulations, the Margarita has also become a staple on-the-go cocktail menus.
Whatever the reason, Viva Tequila Festival (www.vivatequilafestival.com) is glad to see that Tequila will still be here after the pandemic.
Want to learn more about Tequila? Mr. Tequila is available for interviews on all things related to the Mexican Spirit.
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin